What’s Happening

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by stempunk, Feb 4, 2018.

1. stempunk

stempunk #1 Premium Donator

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    hey Guys Thwiyte here, back for anotherrr mineecrafttt videooooo.

:P, made myself cringe, sorry about that. Anyways, I just wanted to write a thread about what’s been happening. And if people have noticed whats been going on with me. I don’t like people worrying but I want to let everyone know what has been going on. So let’s get right into it :)!

Lately I’ve just been feeling empty inside. Like there is apart of me that is “broken” if you will.. hence the new username “BrokenForHer”. If you don’t get what I mean, I mean that I’ve had a massive crush on a girl. It started off as a small crush, I didn’t really realize that I liked this girl, until my feelings started deepening and even just looking at this girl made me zone out.

It didn’t seem so bad during the first year and a half of me crushing on her, then the last 6 months came. When she started dating a friend of mine. It hurt when I found out it was a friend of mine, it lasted until the point that I actually started hating the friend, and seeing him with a girl I had been crushing on for 2 years actually hurt me. Hence the “broken” part.. then it got worse, as I entered 10th grade, the girl was in most of my classes, and she liked sitting next to me through all of those classes.

Sitting next to her was like sitting in Hell. There I was having a massive crush on her, and she wanted to sit next to me in every class. Even through the pain I did enjoy sitting next to her, she could always tell when I was feeling down and wanted to comfort me, She would always try to make me open up, but I just couldn’t.
    I mean, I’m afraid to tell her how I really feel. I’m afraid because she called me one of her best friends, and it made my heart break into a thousand pieces, I wouldn’t be able to handle a rejection like this. If I told her she might try to push me away and I would be in even more pain.

This predicament has left me in literal agony. I feel pain when I see her with her guy. I’ve been hiding it in recently and most people don’t notice, which is good in my opinion. I have already explained it to most of my close friends. I just wanted to let people know.

Some people will tell me I am making a big deal out of this.. and some people will try to help me, and a lot of people have(@aund). And I am happy that they helped me :). All of this stuff isn’t as bad now, the girl I like is in different classes. And now don’t talk much, besides on social media, like Snapchat, etc. I will admit I want to talk to her more, even though it hurts seeing her. She is everything I ever wanted :/, and I doubt I will get over this anytime soon, but I will try.

That’s it, I hope you guys have a great day :).

aund likes this.
  2. aund

aund aund / wthf Donator

Minecraft:
    wthf
    I know what it's like to have to deal with that awkward moment when you have a crush on someone very close and sometimes it can eat you alive. Unfortunately, that ended in a very horrible rejection that left me "vulnerable" for a few months. As I'm still young, and so are you.. you can't let this entire "love" thing consume you. You will have dozens of chances in your life to find "the one".

If I were you, I'd try to slowly take the time to gain the confidence to just tell her man. If she was really your "best friend".. then she would understand. Maybe something positive might happen, and maybe something negative, but hey you got an answer. If the worst of the worst does happen.. then fuck man. Life happens, and sadly sometimes it does suck. You can always dm me on discord (aund#8891) if you'd ever like to talk about this further.

Stay strong man.

Stolas and stempunk like this.
  3. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    honey

It's not easier when you like the same gender, so i'd say you have it pretty easy, but what aund said, you have to stay strong through this. It will pass, and although it may seem like it wont, it will.

Sometimes, not being straight-forward is something you will regret later. Just tell her how you feel, and if she doesn't feel the same way, give her space, help her when you can, but don't over do it.

When my (ex)best friend told me she liked me, I let her date me because I was afraid that we would lose our relationship (we eventually did, but that was far from the cause). I told her that I couldn't date her because the love wasn't there for me, and that may happen to you as well, but our relationship only got stronger because of that.

Really depends on the person and the situation, but if you do tell her, time it!