What are you in school?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by BlueChuckian, Jul 30, 2014.

1. BlueChuckian

BlueChuckian Silver Elite Donator

Minecraft:
    Hocus_Locus
    So the point of this thread is to tell everyone like your popularity type in your school
    for example, jock, none, popular, cool etc.

I'm in the kind of popular group. I'm friends with some of the cool, a few of those smart people, and some of the popular girls in my class (not dating whatsoever) however, I get bullied like 5-8 times a year.

Tell us who you are below!

EDIT: I also like to make people laugh and make jokes, so yeah.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  2. sebastiann

sebastiann Donator

I'm nothing.
    I don't have friends.
    My only friends are here.
    I don't and never have believed in popularity.
    People bullying me consumes my school. I just laugh at them. (Not really but inside)
    Haha.

Bowen, Kaylord, Oreo_Pug and 4 others like this.
  3. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

This is one of those things where I am typing a lot on my iPad, so here goes.

Alright, some of you know that I said everyone nearly despised me. This is true, but yet, I have some sort of "popularity," or acknowledgement. Due to the fact that I have been able to defend myself and put someone in In School Suspension, made me well known since nearly everybody hated that person more than they did me. However, I am sort of hated myself, due to the fact that I am too strong and hurt people unintentionally when I say, punch someone in terms of joking, the person would just say "What the hell is wrong with you?" Another thing, I am seriously dark. They don't like that of me and consider me "emo," which I can tell you, is not good in my perspective. The fact that I rarely joke makes me someone not a lot of people would like to hang around. Also, since I always beat myself up when I do not get a 100, makes people think I am seriously messed up. So yeah, there you go.

BlueChuckian likes this.
  4. BlueChuckian

Minecraft:
    Hocus_Locus
    dem feels ;-;

5. Trollestia

Trollestia

I am the most well known kid in my school. Even the little kids know me.
    Its because of my humor.
    Some kids find me annoying, some kids find me funny, but half of the school is pretty good friends with me :)

DiamondCraft and BlueChuckian like this.
  6. EvilSamKusuma

EvilSamKusuma Flaming Enderman

Minecraft:
    EvilSamKusuma
    Bug Master. Yeh.

BlueChuckian likes this.
  7. Mcc457

Mcc457 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Minecraft:
    PentilexBros
    Pretty much the quiet one.

PredatorToad and BlueChuckian like this.
  8. sprinkles24799

sprinkles24799

Minecraft:
    sprinkles24799
    I'm just an average person that blends in with the crowd. However I have more popularity than the people I hang around I believe. I do get attention from people time to time but I suppose I am not with 'that' popular group because for starters I am like so shy lol. It makes me sad. Apparently I am noticed by the boys so I've been told . hehe

jovanhon and BlueChuckian like this.
  9. Ferminator

Ferminator

i only got a few frinedz no one hates me not that's much ppl who talk to me (they know me but not friends) im ok with that doe I know im not going to be popular but im fine with dat.

BlueChuckian likes this.
  10. TurdBurglar528

TurdBurglar528 add my steam if you happened to once know me

Who am I at school?
    A student lol

Jk I have a lot of friends, Not really bullied that often. I wouldn't say im popular because im not. Im one of those "OK" guys

11. BlueChuckian

Minecraft:
    Hocus_Locus
    your popularity bruh

12. Ferminator

Ferminator

dat sarcasm doe

13. maymay

maymay Donator

I'm in the group that people don't give a fuck about,
    The group that nobody talks too.
    The only social life I have is on the internet. Minecraft.
    In my group is my bestfriend, The popular one.
    She gets all the attention,
    I get, What are you wearing!?!?
    Eww somebody poke it with a stick
    You're too skinny! (That is not a compliment for me, being too skinny is bad.)

BlueChuckian likes this.
  14. cookiefonster

cookiefonster Formerly known as WikiRigbyDude

Minecraft:
    (gave account to little sister)
    Idk how to classify myself honestly. No seriously, my mind is fucking blank

BlueChuckian likes this.
  15. Blazerboy

Blazerboy

I'm a freshman entering an out-of-zone highschool from where I went to middle school, so none of my 5 or so friends from MS are going to HS with me (long story short - my mother made me audition for a performing arts magnet program at this highschool about an hour away from where i live, and i got in). I'd consider myself pretty talkative once I'm comfortable around a group of people, but since I started band camp on Monday I've been very, very quiet and laid back, which is how I am when I don't feel like making the effort to talk to people. I accept offers to eat lunch when the seniors and juniors ask me to, though.

I guess I'd consider myself either a nerd or a band geek, I'm pretty smart but I hate working on anything unless I like to do it, which is why I'm good at band and science, because those are the only subjects I enjoy. I'm also the quiet, back-of-the-class kind of guy, but I've been growing out of my quiet shell recently (despite being quiet in band camp) and so I should get back on track soon.

BlueChuckian likes this.
  16. ~Bear

~Bear Awkward Little Bear

Minecraft:
    Bearychan
    Uhh... Well...
    I don't like thinking bad of myself, but I'm definitely not popular. At all. I'm shy around most people, but eventually I'll open up. I'm not really a people person, mainly because I just don't really know how to speak to people and make friends. I've been trying to get better at it though. :p

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    BlueChuckian likes this.
  17. ProCraftz

ProCraftz

I'm ok in school really.
    I know a lot of people, who respect me. I'm relaxed (Most of the time).
    I do get the occasional asshole that randomly starts to make fun of me, I either laugh at them, own them with a joke about them or my friends back me up. :p I wouldn't say I'm popular or unpopular anything like that, I don't really believe in that stuff anyways. I'm not too smart, I can act like stupid sometimes :p
    People in my school tend to bully people who they find playing Minecraft, meh, I don't really tell lots of people I play it.

BlueChuckian likes this.
  18. Enderbrine

Enderbrine うちはサスケ

I am a kinda.. Well known in school for Minecrafters..
    Because of my IGN and my style of raiding bases xD

BlueChuckian likes this.
  19. _Magical

_Magical Pokémon trainer

Ppl liv me. I'm en za swag zun at skul becuz I moik teechers let os do meditation for 15 minuts

Edit: I don't know what I am at school. I'd say I'm a crazy girl who likes to make ppl laugh with making obamas face go spastic all ovr my screen...meh, the high life wyth adobe flash :D

supuw0tm8, SpudHead, Oreo_Pug and 2 others like this.
  20. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    I'm one of the groups that sit down the bottom of the popularity list.
    The popular kids, sorta popular, not really popular, not really known, us.
    There's generally 3-6 of us, and we can have some fun, just usually resulting to our netbooks and ipads for distractions.
    I'm quiet around others, but around my two best friends, I can be quite loud. x3

Oreo_Pug and Enderbrine like this.