Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Kimme, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Kimme

Kimme

Minecraft:
    kimgle (kimme)
    Mm ok so this happened last night after @Slevin convinced me there were no serial killers in my house and the weird banging noise at 5am in my basement (where I was and trying to sleep) wasn't going to murder or rape me.

Note: I was on TS and watching Once Upon A Time before I went to sleep

So when I fell asleep, I had a dream that Snow White was pregnant with an egg full of roborovski hamsters and thats basically what my hamster looks like. So we all landed on this warp portal and flew away to a nursery while Snow White had to sit on top of an incubator type thing while her egg popped out. Then, @GoobyHasAnOpinion runs in but apparently Gooby is a girl whose short and dresses like a dude. So I told she-Gooby I always thought she was a dude and she slapped me. So anyway, we were all congratulating Snow when her egg hatches and 7 or so hamsters pop out but they're full grown and run away everywhere. @LilaRok helps us all capture the hamsters and we stick them in a box for safety <3 For the rest of the dream, we ran around surrounded by Asian girls in attempt not to be murdered by Peter Pan's shadow.

(I'm legit serious this is what happened)

So what are some of you guys' weird dreams?
    (Thread idea to @xXLorCraftXx <3 ily bae)

NoahMC, nivels, Radii and 1 other person like this.
  2. Fawn

Fawn as if

I was like a spectator in that dream.
    The setting was inside a modern-Japanese-living-room-like if you know what I mean, kinda like this:
    [​IMG] THE CRAB'S ON FIREEE

And there was a family in that room. A mother, a grandma, a kid (around 7 years old) who kinda looked like Ken from Tokyo Ghoul but... a younger version I guess. And a few more.

The dad walked in with another person who came to have dinner with them, to everyone else, the person looked like a normal human being. But for the kid he looked like a big creepy black monster, kinda looked like this:
    [​IMG]

The kid started screaming and he had a terrified look in his eyes, and he started holding his head and laying on the floor and no one understood what's wrong with him.

That's it, one of the weirdest dreams I had.
    Best insipration for an anime though o3o

~Bear and Kimme like this.
  3. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

my weirdest dream was where i was trapped in the game of Osu. the building looked furutistic and all the rooms were light gray with Neon lights, and i got into this test tube bed thing, and as it closed, a powerful gust of air shot me up a Tube full of lights, as that Happened the song "Marisa stole the precious thing" was playing.

yeah, i have a bit of Otaku in me xD

4. nivels

nivels Donator

When I found out I was tagged in this and saw the title. I was thinking of different things. But thank god it turned out to be this :P

Harold likes this.
  5. YoshiBlocksJHD

YoshiBlocksJHD Intermediate exorcist first class

Minecraft:
    ~Peeta
    once I had a dream where I turned into my crush.
    Awkward.
    Oh yeah, it was really weird but really awesome.
    So I kinda had this combination dream about Blue Exorcist and Supernatural.
    Like, in the first part, the whole cram school was there, includig Miwa, Yukio, Rin, Ryuji, Shura, Noihaus, Takara, Shima, Izumo, Paku, and Shiemi.
    And one of my friends, Sally, got possessed by a demon. Me and the rest of the ExWires were trying to tell everyone at the mall to get away from Sally, but we were the only ones who could see that she was possessed. Idk why, but in my dream, the only way to get rid of the demon was to kill the person it was possessing. So I gave the order for Rin to stab my friend with his sword. In the dream, I had the knight meister.
    In the second part, there was like, Sam, Dean, and Cas, and we were at this convienient shop, looking for more demons. We failed, and so I kinda turned into a specator, and just got to witness Destiel..............................................sex.
    And that's how my dream ended!

6. momand

momand ex-god Donator

one night
    i had this dream where clouds turned into tornados
    and i duck-taped myself to the chair so i don't die
    [​IMG]
    WHERE IS MY LOGIC

7. Harold

Harold Donator

Minecraft:
    Kungfu241/_Kungfu
    um...from what I can remember...
    I had a dream, where I was my younger self...let's say about 6-7, and I went on an adventure with my dad and brother.
    Seems pretty normal? Boys doing boy stuff.
    But here's where it gets weird (then much weirder)
    I was on an adventure on another planet.
    I saw a sign that said "Welcome to (Unreadable, especially because I was dreaming)!"
    It was definitely another planet.
    THEN.
    Some woman walked up to us, she was beautiful, she had a nice dress and hair and other stuff that would make a girl look pretty.
    She came rushing up to me (And by the way, she looked absolutely NOTHING like my mum ((bracketception)Not saying my mum isn't pretty
    love ya momma :p)
    And she shouted, pointing at me, "OH MY GOSH! IT'S MY SON THAT I LOST YEARS AGO!"
    And having the weird dreams I had when I was younger, I shouted "MUMMYYYY!"
    And ran up to her and my dad and brother just walked away then I kissed my "mum" on the cheeks like 10 times.
    (I'm not joking here)
    Then she walked away with me and to my horror, she chucked me in a meat cutter.
    ;-; liek dis if u cri evry tiem
    Wait apparently dis is a real word...
    Ders no squiggly red line under dis when I type it, meaning its a real word...
    Anyway I hope you enjoyed my weird/disturbing dream :D

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  8. XxGabitzaxX

XxGabitzaxX Dealing with them haters

Minecraft:
    WolfHuntG
    I feel sometimes that i'm naked ...
    BUUUT anyway sometimes i have some dreams where i can control everything , like whne i say " i can fly " i fly , or when is say " there is war" it starts war ... yeah i love those dreams , but you need to do something to have them , you can ask me if you wana find out

9. Gooby

Gooby ミCutie彡 Donator

Ummmmmm
    I don't really have dreams anymore
    I think the weirdest dream I had was
    Well
    It was in this like Mall kinda but it was all cartoonish but the people in it were normal.
    And there were these weird green and purple headband things
    Everyone in the mall was wearing them except for me and my father who was there for some unknown reason
    And then a few seconds later everyone who was wearing the headbands were turned into baby dolls o_o.
    Then me and my dad went to some weird factory and found the maker of the headband things and then he grabbed me and put a headband thing on me and he was talking to my dad and he was like 'Do you want to save yourself or him' and my dad just walked out.
    Then I woke up.
    lol

Harold likes this.
  10. Harold

Harold Donator

Minecraft:
    Kungfu241/_Kungfu
    How :P

11. hammiestar

hammiestar

My weirdest minecraft related dream:
    You had like this red carpet standing on a pillar and some people were just starting at it
    Then some guy in creative came and also started to stare at the carpet,
    I was walking towards the carpet and started to jump on it
    Then all the people started screaming things like "OMG SHE TOUCHED THE ALMIGHTY CARPET!!"
    And they all started running after me and try to kill me, and then BAM Slenderman appeared and set everything on fire,
    Then everyone except me and Slenderman died,
    Then he got rainbow wings and made rainbows and unicorns,
    The unicorns killed him,

The end

Harold likes this.
  12. Harold

Harold Donator

Minecraft:
    Kungfu241/_Kungfu
    i cri evry tiem

13. hammiestar

hammiestar

yeh *cri*

14. Harold

Harold Donator

Minecraft:
    Kungfu241/_Kungfu
    cri *sniff snuffle*

15. hammiestar

hammiestar

*snif* heres a tissue *cri

16. Harold

Harold Donator

Minecraft:
    Kungfu241/_Kungfu
    *cri sniff* tank u ;-;

17. hammiestar

hammiestar

*snif snif* np *snif*

18. XxGabitzaxX

XxGabitzaxX Dealing with them haters

Minecraft:
    WolfHuntG
    Well what i do to have it is think of the world where i am , what i will do , who will stay with me , and repeat "this night i will have this dream" . It seems ridicoulos but it worlks . But forst to do that you have to note every dram you had 1 week or more , or it will not work . And not every1 can .

19. Myah

Myah

I had a dream I was a my little pony princess :oops:

20. Vince

Vince Donator

The weirdest dream I can recall at the moment was where I was running through space to get to a porta-potty in my underpants that were bright green. When I got to the porta-potty it was on fire, and a random voice yelled "Too late!"