Wat mouse should i get..

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Khorndog, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Khorndog

Khorndog I like Abcedefhijklmnopqrztuvwxyzs Donator

Minecraft:
    Khorndog
    Hello, I have been having really horrid problems with Logitech's g502, and I am looking into another mouse that has a solid shape and is really light and can be moved around easily. Please recommend me a mouse besides the g502, and these mice need to be good at aiming and coordination.

2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    I highly suggest the logitech g403. I've been using this mouse for over a year now and it's glorious; I also watched many reviews of gaming mice before purchasing it and most ranked it in the top 10, some in the top 5. It doesn't have any special buttons of that sorts except for the obvious back and forward arrows and sensitivity button, but it fits well into the hand and has a great feel to it.

3. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    I’ve used the Razer DeathAdder 2013 for my uses. It'sot a complicated mouse and - especially if you have games with customizable inventories - it has 2 side buttons and they’re AWESOME. Big recommend

4. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    The Razer Deathadder chroma is nice, works fine and is very simple - 2 side buttons.
    [​IMG]

5. imvula

imvula Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    imvula
    I used Razer Deathadder and Steelseries rival100 for me rival100 is the best and cheap mouse that I like buts its up to you I think you should go somewhere and try these mouses beforu you buy

6. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    I've been using the Roccat Kone XTD for over 5 years and it still works just like new. It's well built, comfortable, big (if you have big hands) and just overall awesome. Look it up, maybe you'll like it.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    imvula likes this.
  7. Trevor

Trevor Donator

I use the UTech smart Venus MMO 16400 DPI gaming mouse, it has adjustable weights so you can make it lighter.