Venom's Second Rant.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by KaiserVenom, Apr 9, 2016.

1. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    Warning!
    This is my opinion!
    Don't get your captain @CaptainJackValdy or your politics in a twist!

Alright, I do not want anyone to believe these stereotypes for any reason.
    I think I have established by now I like to rant about things. And before I start this, this rant will be about Stereotypes, and I will be speaking against them. I will be putting this in order from
    Blue to Red.

Even though this is a minecraft forum, we all have different views and opinions, so I want to give mine.
    Also, note that I will only list and rant about what I have knowledge of, and according to an American POV.
    if I miss one about your country, PM me so I may complain about it.
    So without further ado, here is the rant:

Australia:
    So, by common "knowledge" Australians ride kangaroos to school, and love to wrestle crocodiles. Not the mention "everyone" calls each other a wanker.
    This is obviously not true, only people who spend 24 hours a day on Facebook would believe this, but the stereotype is still stupid nonetheless. Anyone with an IQ above 90 would not believe this.

Japan:
    So, if you are Japanese, according to your American stereotype, you absolutely cannot get enough of your sushi and your *insert name of anime here* The second is that you see America as some sort of master, which isn't true. Oh, also because you are Asian for some reason you cannot drive. And you cannot speak English.

Dummkopfs! This is one of the stupidest stereotypes ever to witness the public eye! This is only so low on the list because this is so stupid! *sigh*
    Remind me to forget this one ever existed.

China:
    So, if you are Chinese, you are apparently an Asain who cannot drive and knows karate, not to mention because your Chinese you are a Communist Scum according to America. China shares some with Japan, but the Communist stereotype makes it so much worse. I know I am missing some, but I am only 15 alright?
    Also, if you are Chinese, apparently you cannot speak English.
    This is so low on the list because this is stupid on so many levels.

France:
    So, if you are French, you all have some sort of moustache and you are always smoking a cigarette.
    And you are immature and have this crazy accent.
    This is so high on the list because we actually believe it. And because we are allies. (Not on this forum of course)

UK:
    So, if you are British, according to America, you are always drinking tea over everything else, and you are still an Empire that is ready to dominate the world and refused Scottish independence. And you are always politely calling everyone a wanker or saying m8 all the time. Also not to mention you "all" have bad teeth and smiles. You share some with Australia, but the Empire accusing stereotype is always a bad thing.
    And this is above China and Japan because Americans like to make fun of you because "Viva Revolution!" from a long time ago from the British Empire. This is extremely offensive to anyone from Britain, and it offends me also because I have Britian in high regard.

Same thing with France also, this is also high on the list because we are close friends.
    This is stupid, it really is. I have nothing to say.

Mexico:
    So, if you are Mexican you "are" a illegal immigrant to the US, and you are always high on drugs of some sort. And you always "love" to make tacos while wearing a sombrero. And if your Mexican, you have committed some kind of crime in America.
    This is so high on the list because of its stupidity and because you are so close to us.
    You think "we" would know more about you guys. This is believed by some.

Russia:
    So, if you are Russian, you are always drunk on vodka, you are a Communist, and you are the sworn "enemy" to America. And you are tough and strong also, but you get angry if someone were to drink your vodka.
    This is believed all throughout America.
    How stupid! You are not defined by your past, the USSR!
    I would rant about this all day, but we must move on!

Arabic Countries (Islam):
    @Sirius
    Germany:
    So, if your German, "you" are apparently a Nazi 24/7. "You" are apparently drunk on your beer, and "you" are always eating pork. And you wear Nazi uniforms everywhere you go. Or are a Communist to the East, who is still living behind the Berlin Wall.

Seriously, who believes this? The sad thing is that this is joked about all throughout the world, not just America! I am no Nazi! And even if you are even a Nazi, you would still be offended that everyone is seen as one and joked about across the world! Dummkopfs!

America:
    This is the worst, by far. If Germany's was bad, this one throws it out of the park.
    If you are American, you are 200 pounds overweight, rich, you hate Muslims, and you hate Mexicans, you love to start wars, you are lazy, you are stupid and fly your flag everywhere you go shouting "MERICA!"

This is the worst because this is joked about all throughout Europe and the rest of the world. Even in Africa.
    The sad thing is that even our allies do it. This is by far the worst because America is no joke, from a non-bias point of view by me, I know America has a say in about everything in all world politics.
    Joking about it will hurt everyone.

Overview:
    I hope you guys have either learned something from this, or just do not like it as much as I do. All stereotypes are stupid, and it dosent matter where your from either. I hope you all can have a good rest of your day, and I hope I do not seem "fake" to anybody. I had to get this rant off my chest.
    Good day to all of you,
    ~Venom.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  2. hamnah

hamnah Hannah Donator

Minecraft:
    hamnahx
    1. Americans can be smart, and just because we have a "souglyitsoundslikeyouarethrowingup" accent, which we don't, we are slobs. Nope. Only Americans know how Americans act. @_ItsPhoenix @_ItsHappy
    2. Germans are NOT always drunk, and Germans are NOT Nazis!
    Wirklich Menschen ? Wirklich?
    3. Most steritypes aren't true. @_ItzAlice_ is not ugly. @haruhichan Asians are awesome.
    4. @MappyTurtle Stay away from alligators (Just kidding, Australian accents are pretty).

Aber im Ernst , wirklich?

3. KaiserVenom

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    This is exactly the point I wanted to convey. Stereotypes are always a bad thing.

4. Syrian

Syrian Former Mod x2 Donator

Minecraft:
    Syrian_
    You forgot Saudi Arabia and Syria, where Americans think every person is a terrorist killer, and somehow all 1.7 billion Muslims have a blood thirst to see us hanging from ropes or burned alive.

This one has provoked me the most, as Arabs are humans, not animals. We shouldn't judge them by their origin. Just because ISIS formed in Arabic countries doesn't mean that Arabs are bad people.

CaptainJackValdy and KaiserVenom like this.
  5. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

Don't forget the outlandish stereotype that all British people have bad teeth and smiles.

KaiserVenom and Syrian like this.
  6. KaiserVenom

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    I will add these. The will just include all of the countries as Arab countries, because I do not want to address every single one.

As for the British one, I will add that as well. Thanks for telling me.

Syrian likes this.
  7. SweetTooth

SweetTooth 01010000 01111001 01110010 01101111

The Venom Rant.
    This rant is about Venom_Snake
    LOOK AT THIS FABULOUS MAN SO COOL Illuminati confirmed..
    Sorry was just very bored.

8. stanateez

stanateez hongjoong enthusiast Donator

just saying
    tea is absolutely horrible.
    also, you forgot about crumpets and scones ;)

Katy_ and KaiserVenom like this.
  9. Superfrog

Superfrog Donator

IN America you get stereotyped if you are not the classy, "Your family has been here" for around 3 gens on either side, if you have an immigrant father/mother or both you are stereotyped for where they come from. Or just if your of ethnicity, some people think Eastern European immigrants are gypsies or worse, but yea, it's been happening for years. I hate this, especially the "Nazi" comments, holy crap this makes me sneer at every moron that uses this against me whenever I have a class and go over WW2.

SinisterBucky, Katy_ and KaiserVenom like this.
  10. Denisvenom9

Denisvenom9 》Faction Veteran《,

Minecraft:
    nippls
    i am actually hurt by this thread.

KaiserVenom and katlynn like this.
  11. Glass

Glass what Donator

Minecraft:
    GlassisGlass
    I've always been confused about one bit of the American stereotype. How "all" of us speak like we are from the Southern states, we are all "rednecks", we wear cowboy hats everywhere, and we carry shotguns everywhere. It's all so stupid. I agree with every single bit of this, Venom. I'm part German, and my friends didn't know. So I told one of them, and they called me a Nazi. It's really stupid.

KaiserVenom and katlynn like this.
  12. RealTDITyler

RealTDITyler Will you love me after all the mistakes I've made?

Minecraft:
    TeamTyler
    Racist.

Isn't "dumb blondes" a stereogype?

13. SinisterBucky

SinisterBucky Exemplary Gaming Co-Founder and GM Donator

Minecraft:
    _Bucky
    I laughed way too hard at this.

Let's not forget that Arabs are not necessarily Muslim, too.

KaiserVenom likes this.