Venom's Fourth Rant.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by KaiserVenom, Apr 23, 2016.

?

Learn anything?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Already knew, but I appreciate you talking about it anyway.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    Warning!
    This is my opinion!
    Don't get @CaptainJackValdy and IHE in a twist!
    [​IMG]

Kept you waiting for another rant, huh?

Alright. Usually things that I rant about on here are usually controversial in some shape or for , but this is more of a casual rant about things I find stupid.
    I will put these in no specific order, they all require the same amount of stupidity to do, starting from 1.
    I will give everyone a guide on how to avoid this stupidity also!

1. Attention Seekers.

No, I am not just referring to people on the forum, but this applies to them too.
    You know that guy in the YouTube comments saying that he has cancer and you should sub to him?
    Well, that is more than likely an attention seeker, obviously wanting your attention.
    This also means if someone is claiming if the are bi, gay, lesbian, etc anywhere, not just here.
    Not am I referring to anyone, I am simply saying this from what I have seen.

This 'attention seeking' comes in many forms, not just the ones I listed above.
    Lucky for you, I will give you a guide on how to avoid such attention seeking!

Step 1.
    Ask yourself, is this person worth my time?

If you awnsered no to this, then you should have already forgotten about said person.

Step 2.
    I looked into this person, he does not seem like he is seeking attention.

First, check what said person is saying, if said person is saying stuff that is 'trending' like,
    "I have cancer" "I'm gay" etc.

If the person is saying any of the above, this is a red flag and should make you a bit skeptical.
    I will help you even more, check to see if this person is announcing it to everyone, and making sure they do not miss anywhere where they cannot make it public. Not to mention clickbait titles.
    If they are, they are urging others to give them attention.
    Only a few of these types of people are actually not lying, and how you tell the difference, most of the time.
    I will give you a quick run down of everything I have mentioned in this step:

Are they making it public for everyone to see, and announcing it?
    If they are not announcing it, being civil about it, and making it available for you to find out by yourself on your own time, and most of all, not making such a huge deal about it, they are more than likely telling the truth.
    What is the person saying about themselves?
    If they say they are LGBT in any way, have a disease, or something else, this should make you a bit skeptical on whether they are attention seeking or not. Refer to the steps above on how to tell if they really are or not.

Note, before I get into the next topic, I am not in any way referring to any forum members, this applies to all types of social media, and anybody using an Internet connection. What we have in this community is great, and if someone really is lying about being bi, or anything else, that is wrong. That is my say.

2. Phishing Sites/Screamers and how they can affect you.

I am pretty sure we have all heard of the dreaded phishing sites, including screamers, rights? We have.
    For those that do not know, phishing sites are places where people can steal your information, including your personal information by linking you to a certain website if you are not careful. Screamers are sites that people make if they want to scare the living shite out of you, by a link of course.

First off, let me rant for a minute, alright?
    These things are stupid! How has society downgraded to such a level to where people are dumb enough to click, and download anything they see on the Internet? Not only that, some people even give out their personal information (Phone numbers, email addresses, sometimes passwords) to people that are their 'friends' on the Internet! You just can't trust anyone anymore!

The people are willing to go as far as to make these phishing links, and screamers to steal your personal information! I get that these people do not care, but they even go as far as to making robots that automatically link people to these websites and steal for them!
    These people should be locked up, and the victims suffer greatly for it too!

Now for the guide to avoid such stupidity and fraud!

Step 1.
    Don't click anything you see randomly on the Internet, ever!

I cannot stress this enough, just don't do it, don't let the link compel you. If the link looks exactly like an official website, make sure there is not any spelling errors in the link, it have spelling errors in the link on purpose!

Think before you do it! This could mean your life if the person chooses to!

Step 2.

Only click links from trusted sources!
    Only click links sent to you by your friends, and trusted acquaintances!

If the link is still a fraud, change your password to everything ASAP, and immediately defriend the person from all social media, etc!

3. Politics!

Wait, hold yer horses! I'm not bashing any subject in particular!

Alright, how many of you live in America? I'm guessing a lot.
    Now, how many of you do not live in America? I'm guessing a lot also.
    You see, American politics are literally everywhere, but even worse, if you do not live in America, that means you have to listen to ours, and your countries politics as well!
    This gets worse because if you do not listen to American politics, you are essiantially putting yourself at risk for reasons unknown! On the same side, if you are American, and you do not pay attention to what is going on outside of America, you are putting yourself in even worse risk. Remember this is the political hub of the world, if you do not pay attention to American politics if you are said citizen of said country, you put yourself in extreme risk because of unknown reasons as well! If you do pay attention, remember that this is America,
    It will not be easy to pay attention to.

Now on how to avoid, but stay informed with this guide!

Step 1.

Know the names of the candidates of your countries election(s) and what they stand for.

If you do this, you will be able to tell 95% of what this person will say, making this irrelevant, except if something actually huge happens. This requires little effort, but can save you a lot of time.
    Also, try to keep in mind who is winning what, that can help you too.

Step 2.

Avoid the discussion of politics, and only talk about it if completely necessary.

This means that you can stay informed on important news, while staying away from the casual talk about politics/canidates. Nothing much else to it.

Step 3.

Avoiding all politics, even if it's important.

This is not recemmended, because you can fall behind and if a country takes action against yours, or vice versa, you will not know. This gets worse because if you do not know jack split about your countries politics, you are putting yourself at risk of electing a bad candidate, and possibly in the worst cases, put you in a communist regime. This is only the tip of the iceberg for this one, there are so many cons to this I could not even fit it in this entire thread.
    But if you choose to avoid all types of politics in any country, you can focus more on your family and friends.

Overview:
    I hope you all have enjoyed reading this thread, and if any way you are offended, PM me immediately.
    Thank you all for reading,

~Venom.

Also, this thread was made to be extremely critical, so if that person who always sees the negative in me, please do not hold anything against me, or hold any grudges.
    Thank you also, I appreciate your opinion, even if you did not give me tips on how to improve!

CaptainJackValdy and knife like this.