Upcoming Factions Reset Changes

Discussion in 'News' started by ItsHarry, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jovanhon

jovanhon ?

Minecraft:
    Jovanhon
    100 connected chunk claims, meaning your fac's chunks only, or any fac?
    make a /chestnear v2
    I'm not a coding expert or anything, but whatever
    So, whenever a player places a container down, the plugin will write the chunk's coords(e.g 654, 401, not the xyz coords) down into a file.
    Then whenever a player is holding the /chestnear item, it'll get the chunk's coords of the player, and if chunk coords of the player = any chunk coords in the file, the plugin will tell the player something like "theres container in this chunk".
    This will increase the 32 blocks radius. i think this way, it doesn't need a lot of power to load the stuff, cuz its just scanning through text. idk if this will work, maybe you can try it. The current /chestnear can be used to find spawners and other stuff.

2. Lars

Lars FadKidsUnited

Minecraft:
    ItsLarsa
    I am excited we will see how it goes, I will play it 100 %, and I will do a little bid advertisement too.

As zmanmz and many other said: Increase the Radius from the chest finder thing, or sell a /chestnear v2 - item for like 4 $ at store. People will buy it. If you actually can find bases with it.

3. Chemor

Chemor Ex-Helper|✌Kyll✌ Donator

Minecraft:
    Chemor
    Ok so this is going to bring me back to Jerry and Harry because this is a great factions server that isn’t all weird with mycelium farming and is now spawned based, my question is if you can maybe add a little prize for the f top winners like $200 buy craft for 1, $100 for 2 and $50 for 3. It just adds inspiration to play and doesn’t take too much away from you guys especially since the seasons can be a few months long.

KhalilMC103 likes this.
  4. zee_man

zee_man Just havin' fun! Faction Leader - KoB IGN: zmanmz Donator

Minecraft:
    zmanmz
    Maybe it's too late for initial reset, but is there any way you can implement a co-owner / leader. Someone that can do everything leader can but disband. So people don't have to transfer leadership when they get offline.

ItsSteveX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.