Totally original thread - AMA

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by TreeKillerMan, May 21, 2017.

1. Emma

Emma >:) Ex MΟD Donator

how r ur GCSEs going cos mine r going shit lol

sss likes this.
  2. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    My life.

Favorite American dish?

3. TreeKillerMan

TreeKillerMan shamone Donator

Minecraft:
    TreeKillerMan
    1: Grew up with Pink Floyd. My whole family are fans of PF (well, who isn't) and I eventually got used to hearing Pink Floyd a lot and started to like it. I wasn't as crazy as a fan until I was about 13, as I went to see a Pink Floyd tribute band which was when I started listening to it frequently on my phone and became a massive fan like I am today lool. (sorry if this answer sucked haha, I wasn't sure how to answer it while making sense)

2: I bet you were expecting me to say Gilmour or Waters, but no... my favourite is Nick Mason. I can't really say which of the two main members were my favourite throughout all the rivalry, and the whole Gilmour-led or Waters-led Pink Floyd doesn't apply to me. I just enjoy their music and think all their albums are great! However, about the question, Nick Mason is my favourite because he doesn't actually give a damn about the conflict between the members, most of the time he's just happy to be playing music with his friends and doing what he loved. He never took control of the band, or tried to claim copyright on any aspects and was just a cool guy about it all. His drumming, on the other hand, shows a major part of Floyd's music and defines it along with the way any other instrument did haha. Nick Mason might not be the world's best drummer, but he wasn't the worst either; however without him Pink Floyd was nothing. Take a look at Comfortably Numb for example.

Also, he did the terrifying voice in "One of These Days".

Psychedelic Rock
    Heavy Metal
    Classic Rock

Well, I read "Mrs Birling" correctly in the English Lit exam. My friend thought it was about Mr Birling.

AHAHAHAHAH

I like fried chicken.

teitan, Emma and Contemptible like this.