Total Drama Pasabogg Island Episode 5. "Football Frenzy." PG

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by RealTDITyler, Jul 31, 2015.

1. RealTDITyler

RealTDITyler Will you love me after all the mistakes I've made?

Minecraft:
    TeamTyler
    Last time on TDPbI
    The teams got merged for the challenge. Scott won the challenge and got to choose his new team! What will happen with these new teams now?

*CONFESSIONAL*

Amy: "This team sucks. Better than the other team though."

Geoff: "New teams huh?"

*END CONFESSIONAL*

Courtney was having a stroll in the woods. She saw Bridgette sitting on a rock crying.
    "What is wrong?" asked Courtney.
    "Geoff..." cried Bridgette.
    "Toughen up already! Don't let that asswipe distract you!"

"Challenge time!" announced Chris, "there is a twist this time! The winning team gets a new teammate and the losing team eliminates someone. Because of this the winning team gets Samey!"
    Samey, Amy's twin, walked up.

*CONFESSIONAL*

Amy: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*END CONFESSIONAL*

"Hi," muttered Samey.
    "Your challenge is a game of football! First team to score a goal wins!" announced Chris.
    "What can I do?" asked Samey.
    "Until you join the game you are my intern!" announced Chris.

*CONFESSIONAL*

Samey: "Fuck..."

*END CONFESSIONAL*

Everyone was out on the football court. It was very cramped.
    Chef then threw the football in the court and blew his whistle.
    Shaun kicked it really hard and it hit Chris in the face.
    "My face!" cried Chris, "Shaun you are going home with the eliminated camper today!"

*CONFESSIONAL*

Shaun: "Come on! Really?"

Chris: "MY FACE!!!"

Courtney: I have wanted to do that for SO long!

Amy: "Good one Shaun!"

Heather: "That was awesome!"

*END CONFESSIONAL*

"You can still play Shaun!" announced Chris, "PLAY ON!!!"

Shaun kicked the ball really hard and just missed the goal thanks to Owen getting in the way.
    "Come on man you are on my team!" cried Shaun.
    "Sorry," said Owen. Zoey came up, kicked the ball and hit Mike in the face!
    "Eat balls!" yelled Zoey.

The game went on for 3 hours and nobody scored a goal yet. Eventually Shaun kicked the ball AGAIN and hit Amy in the face. The ball then rebounded onto Owen's stomach, past Dave's head and into the goal.
    "No! It was an "Own Goal!" cried Shaun.
    Team blue wins Samey on their team. Team red go to elimination in an hour.

Bridgette, Owen and Zoey sat in the cabin.
    "Should we form an alliance?" asked Owen.
    "Sure," said the girls.
    "We must vote off Heather!" cried Bridgette
    The others agreed.

*ELIMINATION CEREMONY*

"Welcome! As you see Shaun already left and cannot participate in this elimination due to being disqualified. You know the drill, whoever gets the most votes is INSTANTLY eliminated. If you have a hidden immunity idol now would be the time to use it!"

*Silence*

"First vote goes to...
    Heather!
    Next vote...
    Bridgette!
    Heather!
    Bridgette!
    Bridgette!
    Bridgette!
    Beth!
    Heather!
    With a vote of 4-2-1 Bridgette is eliminated!"
    "What?" cried Bridgette

*CONFESSIONAL*

Zoey: "Either me, Owen or Bridgette voted someone ELSE off instead of Heather!"

Heather: "Suckers."

*END CONFESSIONAL*

Bridgette then got picked up by a helicopter and thrown out of it.

Samey debuts! 2 people go home! What will happen next time?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015