Total Drama Pasabogg Island Episode 20. "Speech Speech Speech!" (short episode alert)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by RealTDITyler, Aug 28, 2015.

1. RealTDITyler

RealTDITyler Will you love me after all the mistakes I've made?

Minecraft:
    TeamTyler
    Last time on Total Drama the campers had to defuse a time bomb under pressure. Cody blew up my mansion which got him disqualified. We found Dakota and Izzy on the island and they claim that Scarlett, Ezekiel and Max have evil plans. Izzy is on the search for them as we speak. We are up to our final 3, what will happen?

*CONFESSIONAL*

Amy: "Woohoo final 3!" *sarcasm*

Rodney: "I debuted to get this far, so what?"

Leshawna: "I am so close to winning!"

*END CONFESSIONAL*

Amy, Leshawna and Rodney sat around the campfire.
    "You guys realise I am going to win," said Amy, "I am the queen of the comp!"
    "Oh hell no girl!" yelled Leshawna.
    Rodney decided to try stop the fighting.
    "What is your favourite music?" asked Rodney.
    "I like rap," replied Leshawna.
    "Really? So do I!" Amy said.
    "Who do you like?" asked Leshawna.
    "Iggy Azalea."
    Leshawna was mad.
    "First you call me fat, then you say I have ebola and now you like Iggy? Iggy can die!" yelled Leshawna.
    "She's better than you!" coughed Amy.
    "Shut up!" yelled Rodney.

*CONFESSIONAL*

Leshawna: "Dat racist hoe be goin down!"

Amy: "Wow. Iggy is awesome though!"

Rodney: "They need to shut up!"

*END CONFESSIONAL*

"Challenge time!" announced Chris, "meet at the-" He stopped and found the campers already at the campfire.
    "Your challenge is to simply say a speech on why you should stay here. Worst speech is automatically eliminated! Me, Chef and Dakota will be judging!"
    "Why is Dakota here?" asked Amy.
    "Doesn't matter!" yelled Chris, "you have 2 hours to prepare!"

*Everyone prepares for speech*

Leshawna was going first.
    "I was from the very first Generation of Total Drama." said Leshawna, "I have stayed loyal to my alliances and never backstabbed them unless I really had to. I did so well in the Seasons I played excluding World Tour. I played a fair game. At the start I wasn't sure I would make it this far, but look at me now! I also didn't debut this season. I might not have had a lot of screen time, but hey, I did well. At the merge I started getting more screen time and started doing really well in challenges. I put lots of effort to make it this far. If you pick me to be in the Final 2 I would be flattered. I still want to take the racists down!"

"Not bad," said Dakota.

"My turn!" yelled Amy,
    "I deserve to stay. I am the queen of the comp. When we first started this season I was glad Samey wasn't here! I took advantage of her when she debuted onto my team. I used her until I got her eliminated. I managed to take down some of the strongest players like Sugar, Zoey and Heather. Nobody else had the capability to take them down. I beat Sugar in a tiebreaker and she is really strong. I think I played a great game in Season 7. If you pick me in the Final 2 I won't make anyone regret it. I was the biggest bitch this competition. I made a showmance with Scott because I liked him. I got a boyfriend, and in the Final 3. That is what the game has given me. Pick me! For Season 7's Winner! In fact! Give me the Million already!"

"That, was, awesome!" yelled Dakota, "TOP MARKS!"

"Rodney is up now!" said Chris.

"Yes I debuted into the game late-merge, so what?, asked Rodney, "I am a good competitor now and have done better then last season. I think my character development this season was the best. I competed in every challenge I was allowed to compete in. Trent was the one who got me in the game. I stayed loyal to Cody ever since we aligned. I am a loyal person. The final 2 is a good spot for me!"

"Not as good as the others," muttered Dakota, "better then nothing."

*CONFESSIONAL*

Amy: "I have already won!"

Rodney: "I could be leaving!"

Leshawna: "Deez Racists better pick me!"

*END CONFESSIONAL*

"You racists are going down!" yelled Leshawna.

*CONFESSIONAL*

Amy: "Since when did she get so aggressive?"

Rodney: "Leshawna is crazy now!"

*END CONFESSIONAL*

Leshawna walked into her cabin to find someone in there. It was a pretty blonde. They turned around to be...
    "IGGY AZALEA?!?" yelled Leshawna, "Die racist die!" Leshawna grabbed a gun and shot Iggy.
    "Oh no," said Iggy and limped away.

*Elimination Ceremony*

"Alright!" announced Chris, "time for the scores."

Amy:
    Dakota: 10
    Chef: 7
    Chris: 8

Rodney:
    Dakota: 5
    Chef: 7
    Chris: 7

Leshawna:
    Dakota: 4 (minus points for shooting Iggy)
    Chef: 8
    Chris: 6

"It is a tie between Leshawna and Rodney," said Chris, "I am keeping Leshawna though because the ratings just got higher since she turned psycho! Rodney is gone!"

We are now onto our final 2!

Odi and Sakujo like this.