Other Games Thoughts On Final Fantasy 15?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by IAMINACTIVEBYE, Dec 10, 2016.

1. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

hai.
    So final fantasy 15 has been released recently. Yay!
    So what are your thoughts on it?
    I found it a great experience. Almost cried in the end. Story has some small little hiccups, but I still liked it.
    The characters are awesome as well and have something special about them all, like how their personalities are so easy to connect to. It's a truly amazing feeling.
    Btw Prompto is adorable <3

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    antibullyranger and katlynn like this.
  2. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    Always love me a Final Fantasy, and sad I haven't got to play it so far, I'll stick to FF14 for now.

3. katlynn

katlynn "Dear heart, why him?" Donator

I'm a huge fan of the final fantasy trilogy;
    I've been waiting for ff15 since June, and I haven't played it yet, but I've seen videos.

• Im so used to play final fantasy 13 which has a select a ability menu, the controls in ff15 are very different, which I'll have to get use to.
    image.jpeg
    • Also, The voice acting for both English and Japanese, are amazing.

IAMINACTIVEBYE likes this.
  4. bluetrashbag

bluetrashbag hi Donator

Minecraft:
    Cyantifically
    it looks amazing

IAMINACTIVEBYE likes this.
  5. antibullyranger

antibullyranger ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Donator

I don't really liker Final Fantasy 15 all that much, in comparison to other games in the trilogy like Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 10. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game. I just believe its not up to par with the other games in the trilogy. now days they are going off track with what the game was originally supposed to be and even adding small things like phones and cars etc just kinda makes the feel of the game weird. Great game but not up to standard with some of the other Final Fantasy games.
    (my opinion tho you dont have to agree)
    The story was pretty good, the graphics are amazing, I just don't like the changes they are making to the game, that's all :D