Things old players will remember!

Discussion in 'One In The Chamber' started by Kitao, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Kitao

Kitao ...

Minecraft:
    WastedMoonlight
    Okay, so in this thread I'm going to be talking about some old things from OITC and see who here on the forums remembers them!

[1] The lag / falling arrows on Highrise - So basically for you guys who may not know what this is, is where on one side of the map there was hundreds of falling arrows and if you had a spawn or ventured off to this side of the map your frames would literally drop to around a good 5.

[2] The falling spawn on Terminal - This is where there was a spawn in the rotation that would drop you down into the void and someone discovered a glitch where you could pick the arrow out of your inventory and spawn with two arrows.

[3] The out of map glitch - I'm not sure if this is 100% how you did it but hey. Okay, so basically you could drown yourself on the map raid and you would end up glitching out of the game and be flying around as if you were in the hub. This would allow you to go another arena and watch people play (they could still hit you but it wouldn't count as a kill)

[4] The first stats reset and the loss of the instant respawn - So basically this at the time was probably the reason why OITC started dying because the stats had never reset before and when it did so many old legends quit because they had worked so hard to get on the leaderboard and then it was taken away from them. They also removed the instant respawn which so much of the community loved (Re-added now).

[5] Having lives - This is probably for the veterans of the server but there was a time on OITC where you would have 5 lives I believe and once you had lost these you were out of the game, sorta like Hive if you have ever played it before.

[6] Glass domes around the arenas - All the maps / arenas used to have massive glass domes around them to prevent players from glitching or finding a way out of the map.

I was unable to think or come up with any others so if you can think of any please let me know!

2. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    Okay I have one. 21 kills on terminal

3. Kitao

Kitao ...

Minecraft:
    WastedMoonlight
    I don't remember that x)

4. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    :(

5. kinghakaka

kinghakaka Bowsweat- Trickshotter #Veracity- 1500 Subs

Minecraft:
    Hakaka & Feyenoord
    I had 22 ones (the glitch kill 2 times in a row) (terminal the double spawn)

Jit likes this.
  6. branj10

branj10 Since Jan 2013 ❤ Donator

Minecraft:
    xZre
    Been here since lives were here, But I weren't playing that much back then as I use to now :)

But good ole' day <3

sool and Braylen like this.
  7. Pancho

Pancho Guap Donator

Minecraft:
    PanchoSucc
    I remember all of these

8. jellymoon

jellymoon :D Donator

Minecraft:
    jellymoon
    Ah... I remember all of these. How about on most of the spawns when if you were a donater and you were the 12th person to join you spawned inside of somebody.

Mookey likes this.
  9. CreeperHN

CreeperHN Pro PvPer ;)

Minecraft:
    Setens
    I have one: Arrow loss because of Auto-Respawn

10. samloop123

samloop123 . Donator

Minecraft:
    SamLoop
    How about out of map on highrise, carrier, and terminal? x)