The Mystery Story

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by Jakt, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

@StarButterfly @Olle @MappyTurtle
    Mystery Story
    There was a time when two teens did go and look after there friend they was looking after someone special in there life there best firend that have been lost for long time she have not been seen by anyone for over 1 month and they did think "If they can't find her we need to"
    and they did go after there friend but there was one problem how will they get started. They think we need to go there last did see her, "Sometime later"

We are here did both say loud, I wish nobady is here did star say with unsureness, it's will be find olle did say, lets hope so, I found something did star scream, what did you find star, I found a lever that must lead somewere, it's must why else is there a lever there, I know right I will test is look if anything move or something, Sure, *swiching the lever* *door open sound* HERE HERE LOOK Did olle scream, I'm coming,
    I see something star but i'm not sure what it is let me look closer, okey but don't fall down please, I won't *falls*, OLLE Did star scream, I'm fine *coffing* , Ohhhhh Don't scear me like that one more time okey, sure I won't I think I see mappy Mappy olle sceams, yes... Mappy say with almost no breth left, Olle what is happeing down there, I did find Mappy she is sick we need to get her to a hospetal now, I will get one now wait here, Mappy stay with me don't leave me now don't dear leave me now

"5 minuts later" I did get some help how is doing down there, It's going bad she wont't repond to me, No She Can't die now COME HERE NOW did star scream to the polise and the rest that was there, Mappy don't do this to me now mappy. They got down and Mappy was almost dead but she did just get in time for it and now she is in the hospetal and they are looking after her all the time and she is safe and that she don't need to be alown anymore. What happend with Olle and Star you ask that will come soon.

Thanks for reading this did not take me long to make only like 15 or 20 min to make and I know there is some grammer errors but think there are not there -Olle

KokichiOma and InvalidStar like this.