The Mansion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by athenswill, Feb 26, 2015.

1. athenswill

athenswill ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Minecraft:
    athenswill
    Hi!
    I've been on leave for about three weeks now.
    I'm only returning very shortly to make this thread, because it was really important.
    It pertains to @Spicy 's story, The Mansion. Since Spicy never actually finished it, I had him tell me who the killer was and the answers to the clues and all that good stuff.
    SO HERE IT IS

Let's start here:
    The killer. Well, turns out it was @BossClaire
    Yep, Claire, after all those years of accusing me, it was you.
    I'll just directly quote Spicy for this stuff:

"So, first of all. You might've not seen it, but in the original picture I did of the first scene
    Claire was sitting in the direction of John's arrow.
    I did it in mine-imator, so yeah
    I don't have it
    Part 2: Flare died from a stab to the heart. However, there was no mention of excessive blood.
    Also, he was stabbed on his "right side".
    How would he die, if he was stabbed from the right? My answer is that Claire used the loki horns (AKA the skin she's known to wear, loki) to impale Flare, hence stabbing her heart.

Anyways: Part 3, Claire got gooseberries. i'll leave you with this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withania_somnifera
    Withania somnifera, known commonly as ashwagandha,[2] Indian ginseng,[3] poison gooseberry,[3] or winter cherry,
    POISON gooseberry. To further expand, in part 4, both ginseng and a cherry are found.
    The theme was winter.

Okay, anyways, episode 5.
    This one had to do with the meatball squad, AKA Hubble, Claire, Demon, and Bunnie.
    Demon found a salmon. Claire a fly. bunnie a horse, and hubble a seal.
    I'll quote this from the Wikipedia article of Loki:
    Loki is a shape shifter and in separate incidents he appears in the form of a salmon, mare, seal, a fly, and possibly an elderly woman."

Then, Dom forgot the rest. :c
    "I forget the exact clues for the other ones, sorry."

BUT, HERE'S WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN HAD HE ACTUALLY FINISHED THE STORY
    Anyways, there would be one more episode at Hawaii location. Some scenes with the meatball club would commence, and it would show demon getting strangely distant from the two others.
    Booze would've been impaled by bamboo, extinguishing the whole Finn-Spicy-Booze thing.

Okay, so Demon was killed
    Video was killed next, if I recall correctly he was strangled with a gamecube controller wire.
    As a bit of irony.
    Bunnie died afterwards, and there were three.
    Justin, Gallade, and Claire.
    I forget who won.

The gimmick was the finale was "The Alliance, the Leftovers, and the Lone Wolf."
    If I recall, Gallade won, as Athen's independence got the best of him."

so yeah. future of the mansion in a nutshell, I guess.
    anyway, I also found something out. spicy was lying to us.
    the whole time. he was lying to us.

okay
    [7:44:43 PM] Justin (athenswill): WAIT
    [7:44:46 PM] Justin (athenswill): CONSPIRACY
    [7:44:54 PM] Justin (athenswill): IF YOU ALREADY HAD THIS PLANNED OUT
    THEN WERE WE REALLY VOTING TO KEEP OURSELVES IN IT THE WHOLE TIME?
    [7:45:42 PM] Dominick (Spicyman33): It was all a fake. I kept viewers actively guessing, and admittedly
    [7:45:52 PM] Dominick (Spicyman33): it was a way to weed out the ones who didn't pay attention to the thread.
    All of the people who died first
    [7:46:11 PM] Dominick (Spicyman33): were people who never voted at the start.

Fun Fact:
    Spicy included a cameo for @Yomc in the story.

Gallade ran directly up to the rooms to see what they looked like. Upon entering the first room, there was a single computer, a chair, and one man curled up into a ball.
    “Hello?” Gallade called out to the man on the chair.
    “It’s Finn…I know it’s Finn!” the man chanted, repeatedly. Gallade closed the door and mentally blocked the whole scene.

The man is actually Yomc, who, if you were on the old forums and payed attention to the thread, constantly accused Finn of being the murderer. Like, seriously. Every time.

ANYWAY
    For those of you who were still wondering about the Mansion and it's unrevealed secrets and story, there you go!
    (tags for people who may care)
    @videogameguy128 @Boozington @Snowwyy (other people i'm probably forgetting kbye)
    -leaves-

LaurentYuri, Snowwyy and NickerPan like this.
  2. Snowwyy

Snowwyy Veteran member - Galladepow

Minecraft:
    GalladePow
    Lol awesome, thanks!
    I was a bit dissapointed about the story being unfinished, but meh this (kind of) fixes it :P
    Btw @athenswill how did I die? (If I did, maybe I didnt and I defeated the murderer, bossclaire)

3. Spicy

Spicy Lurking Supreme

Minecraft:
    Spicyman33
    Yeah, about that....
    You were planned to be the winner. I'll put up the "script" for how the last murders were gonna go, but yeah. You'd beat Claire. And then kill Claire. Though Claire would've set it up.

4. LaurentYuri

LaurentYuri Please check information for contact details

HEY I ONLY ACCUSED YOU BECAUSE PERC GOT DECAPITATED AND YOU GOT A COCONUT
    AND ALL THIS TIME IT WAS ME
    all the jokes about me being a cereal murderer was true

I always thought it was me, but I can't vote for myself, so I put the blame on Athens instead. :P

Athens, you win. What now

5. Snowwyy

Snowwyy Veteran member - Galladepow

Minecraft:
    GalladePow
    Awesome haha, thanks :p
    By the way this story was very nice, good job making it; like you had it all thought out, it was pretty cool