The Legend of The Server (The OITC season)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by minecraftbeast94, Jan 19, 2016.

1. minecraftbeast94

minecraftbeast94 Donator

Minecraft:
    minecraftbeast94
    Well our favorite time begins, Story time. We sat down with grandpa and he was looking through the books. 1 Caught his interest it was named "The legend of the server (Beast's origins)." He sat back down and said, "I remember this story from back in the day when pvp was famous and rich." I then said, "Who is the story about?" he replied, "Well the entire server of OITC and it's people." So he began the story.

Beef chizzel- "So we start with one more?" Beef looked up at the people in the arena. He then stated, "OITC is becoming bigger and bigger each day i don't know how long I will be the king." Dave said, "You'll always be the king my lucky guitar said so." "Dave, you do know guitars don't talk right?" "Nah they always talk to me." "I don't find that odd for you Dave tbh." As the people in the arena began their battle 8 more people walk in. Hyper, Alisa, Punisher, Johnny, proxyy, Kawi, YFIOTR, and Connor. Alisa says, "Watcha doing? jerking around like usual dave?" Dave says, "Yep, you like that too?" Hyper says, "Please you guys are weird." Beef states, "We have a big problem." "I believe you have heard of the Hydra Correct?" Kawi says, "Ye, who hasn't heard of that thing..." Beef says, "2 more people disappeared today I believe you know why then?" Dave says, "Aids?" Beef exclaims, "NO! The Hydra, Dave" Punisher says, "Well what we going to do about it?" Beef says, "Well I don't know about you guys but I am going to hunt this thing down it's about time i get rid of that creature." Proxyy says, "1 problem Raw meat the Hydra doesn't like to be around you it runs and hides like a pu-" Alisa says, "Ok we get it but beef like he said it won't go after you." Beef says, "Then we need someone who can get it's attention." Johnny says, "A new guy?" YFIOTR says, "Are you kidding me? They would die instantly." Beef says, "We have no other choice we must find someone who can do this," Beef mumbles, "We will continue this tomorrow." As the others exit beef looks back at the game then thinks to his self, "What am I going to do?"
    To be Continued in Episode 2

@YFIOTR @Beef__Chizzel

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016