Thats all folks

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by MeatBoy0, Apr 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeatBoy0

MeatBoy0 Donator

Minecraft:
    MeatBoy0
    I put this in discussion since I dont really know where else to put this. I did not think it would ever really come to this but here is a brief explanation of what has gone down. Recently I resigned as staff although I did not want to it had to be done. My grades had ended up suffering and I thought maybe if I resigned this would cause me to do better and in a way stay in the community. To no avail my grades ended up dropping and I lost my university scholarship. This broke me in many ways and I felt it resulted in me becoming toxic to the community and I felt be being staff and in this state was an overall mistake. I got back up though and kept moving thought. The recent weeks have past and my grades have not gotten any better and Im losing any chance of getting into any university I wish to get into which sucks. Now with that all being said you probably wondering what this has to do with the server and the community. I need to leave no matter how much I dont want to the community and the server have taken up to much of my life and is effecting what really matters. This is not real this is not whats going to help my future and it pains me to say it but for these reasons I have to leave. The life I lived on here and the chapter will come to a close. The gaming and the server are just something that I cant stop coming back to. As long as im apart of it nothing in my irl life will improve.

With this being said there is a lesson in life here. For those who are in the same boat as me takes this as my parting gift. You need to know when to make a sacrifice no matter how much you dont want to. You need to know when to give something up before it takes up to much and it becomes to late. I thankfully realized this sooner and I took action. The people I made friends with here will always be my friends and the 2nd family I made will always be a family, but its something that cant last. I will delete kik, skype, teamspeak and any other form of communication. I hope one day I can come back knowing that if I become attached again I dont have to have the same problems.

No one will probably really care about the thread its not to be some sort of feel bad for me moment not at all. I just wanted to say good bye as I really love everyone here even the ones that do not like me. Take the advice if you must and dont deny when the time comes.

On that note goodbye
    From
    Alex/Meatboy/ToxicStaffMember

2. _MadisonBarks

_MadisonBarks THAT furry Donator

Pretty much the exact same thing happened to me my spring semester of my Freshman year of college - this server got more important to me than my schooling, and I ended up failing / getting barely passing grades in most, if not all, of my classes that semester.

That was my wakeup call that things were too much for me, and when I left for that long period of time from the server.

Good luck in your future endeavours, and we'll always be here to welcome you back if and when you feel like you can come back without risking your grades.

I'm on Skype (and I'm sure you have it somewhere) if you want advice or an ear to chew or whatever c:

tence3000 and cingle like this.
  3. Syrian

Syrian Former Mod x2 Donator

Minecraft:
    Syrian_
    I completely understand your situation. If you are still reading this, I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors. Your decision to resign is respected, and your dedication will not be forgotten.

I'm sorry I have to close this as leaving threads are not allowed, however, I'm glad to see people moving on with their lives.

Best wishes to you, Meat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.