Thank you everyone!

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by nivels, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nivels

nivels Donator

Hello, guys. I am here today to say something that I’ve been planning since the middle of August. As you all know I am approaching one year as a staff member. The finish line is in my sights but I’m turning my back to that finish line and running in the other direction. I have decided to resign from my role as a staff member on this server. I’m becoming an adult now where college and the rest of my life is beckoning so me being in the staff team will be pointless since I will be busy. Very…very busy.

I’ve loved every single moment as a staff member and as a regular member on here. It’s hard to believe that I went from a not as well-known person to a staff member that people actually view me as a role model. By the way, the people that said I was their inspiration, thanks a lot, it means a lot to know that I have had a positive influence on most of you guys. Anyways, back on topic, yes, I am resigning and I’d like to thank MrDeathWilliam the most for recruiting me as a Helper and promoting me to a Moderator and then to a Mod+ all in the space of 7 months. You have done the most remarkable job building this team all by yourself which is something most of us would just give up on.

I’d like to thank some other individual staff members past and present while I am here too for really helping me especially at the start when I was promoted with some buddies. So thanks, Radii, XenonHD, YFITOR, Devin610, TheMint, Jessiee and Spykill3r. Thank you to all the staff members that I have worked with past and present and I am sure the most recent bunch and older staff will continue to do a fantastic job.

There was a time when I almost considered resigning because I came to a conflict within myself but William helped me through it and if it wasn’t for him, I probably wouldn’t be sitting here still as a staff member right now. But this time, I need to leave for real as real life comes first and it will be hard to keep up staff work. It’s a cycle. Staff will come and go and you won’t even notice me gone don’t worry.

Another thank you goes to Jerry and Harry. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me and for the community too. It was a pleasure to work with you guys and I hope that other staff or people that want to be staff feel the same way as I do towards you guys.

Message to staff, people that want to be staff and others: You guys are very lucky to have a hierarchy like this. Most servers I have played on do not have as well organised staff teams and not as much staff as this either. It’s an honour to work for these.

Thank you to everyone here. I’ve met so many friends and kind people here that have made my day so much better. I will be still playing on the server and I’ll be getting on to talk to you guys, but I will now have more time to focus on my studies and other important aspects to life and I don’t have to worry about getting on to do my voluntary job.

I’ve done all I can do as a staff member. I’ve done what needs to be done but now I move on to a new chapter in my life. I hope I served you all well!

o7

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  2. ItsPacers

ItsPacers Well-Known-Member Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    NO!!!!! ;-;. My favorite staff member is leaving. o7.

InvalidStar and nivels like this.
  3. Diffracting

Diffracting Former M.o.d+ Donator

RIP. Cya thebeststaffmemberever :/ Thanks for everything you've done.
    07 <3

4. Sofie

Sofie Ex m.o.d+ Donator

Thank you for everything. <3 I respect your choice, good luck with everything. C:

nivels and kathrine like this.
  5. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

Thanks so much for your work Slevin, you've been an amazing staff member, and I'll never forget your work ;c

o7

nivels likes this.
  6. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    o7

Slevin, I know 100 other people will say this, but you were a great staff member. Thanks for helping the server out

Good luck in College c:

nivels likes this.
  7. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

o7 Slevin. You've been a huge help to this community. I hope you'll still get on here every now and then. Thanks for everything. <3

nivels likes this.
  8. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

WHAT DGWEBFWKFREUEWKFEW SLEVIN NO :'/
    Goodbye friend :( you will be missed
    Thank you for everything <3

9. SellZy

SellZy Donator

Minecraft:
    SellZy
    Goodbye my friend. You'll be very much missed.
    Thank you for all the stuff you've done to this server. o7 <3

nivels likes this.
  10. Mayu_Rika

Mayu_Rika

Thank you so much for serving this community and everything.
    I'm sure you'll be missed.

But other than that, good luck with your actions and decisions.

All the best for you. :)

07. <3

nivels likes this.
  11. Harv

Harv Donator

Thanks for everything Slevin, o7

nivels likes this.
  12. kathrine

kathrine •|i|• Ø i+! ].[ Donator

Minecraft:
    Goners
    Goodluck Slevin. You have always been one of my favorite staff members. I really appreciate your choice. I will support you through everything. You were one of the reasons why this community was so much fun. You made me literally cry of laughter. I really looked up to you. It's time to say goodbye. Thank you for everything you have done Slevin. I hope your journey takes you somewhere wonderful.

o7

nivels likes this.
  13. Slothh

Slothh Donator

Minecraft:
    Slothh
    Damn, the time has come. I knew you when you was Helper (Mr__Slevin) old times, used to chat and have a laugh ''banter'' I guess. Thanks for everything Slevin.

I'll never forget this image even though this is when you was a mod.
    o7

Attached Files:

nivels and kathrine like this.
  14. TreeKillerMan

TreeKillerMan shamone Donator

Minecraft:
    TreeKillerMan
    Goodbye Slevin, you was one of my favourite staff members :( o7

nivels and Safoya like this.
  15. Safoya

Safoya

Minecraft:
    basicallysaf
    I'll miss you slevininini ;-;
    Thank you for always coming when there was a hacker xDD
    Wish you best of luck ^-^
    Thanks again.

nivels likes this.
  16. Rolo

Rolo [God]

Minecraft:
    roloyolo246
    You were a great staff member slevin! You will never be forgotten <3

nivels likes this.
  17. cingle

cingle Donator

Minecraft:
    Cingle
    I can't even begin to thank you for everything you've done, Slevin. You're a great staff member and an even better friend.
    You're one of my biggest role models and one of my best friends
    I hope you do well in college ^-^
    I'll miss you selvin <4

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  18. Ayg

Ayg life is interesting :)

Minecraft:
    N/A
    image.jpeg

19. Pugnata

Pugnata Pug the Pug Donator

Minecraft:
    Pugnata
    I wish you good luck with college, I'm still a bit sad cus I think you were a great staff member ;)

nivels likes this.
  20. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

It's a shame to see another good staff member go.. Well, thank you slevin for your time in the staff team and Me and the rest of the staff team will miss you.

Good luck with your future slevin. i hope you become successful one day :)

nivels likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.