Thank you everyone...

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Teddie, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Teddie

Teddie Donator

[​IMG]

Hello everyone! It's Teddie here. It's been almost 5 years since I've been a part of this community. I've been through a lot of amazing time with a lot of people and I don't regret any of it. The official date of my 5 year anniversary will be on December 25th. Unfortunately, on that date, I will not be present due to me being on vacation in New York. I will be leaving tomorrow (December 22nd) so this will probably be the only best chance for me to post this thread.

It's been 5 years. I'm one of the veterans on the server just like any other people. My time here has been the best time I've had in a very long time and I find this community to be the very best I've ever seen. During my first few days, I was pretty quiet. With the help of the community back then and even now, I am the person who I am today. I am Teddie, I am Justin, I am me. I'm energetic. I'm loud. I'm everything that I want to be. Many people that I've met through my time here have been the best people that I have ever met. They became friends with me so fast, I was almost in shock about how much friends I've made. I'm usually a quiet person but if you get to know me well, I turn into an indistinguishable person. My time here, I've always thought of it to be really short. So much fun and memories has been made here so it feels like I just joined yesterday. Time passes really fast when you're having fun with people, doesn't it? I can't help but cry when I think about the memories that I had here with everyone. I am bound to have a lot of new memories here with all of you guys. As I've known quite a lot of people, I desire not to shout out people. The list would be too long for me to call out, so I'd rather just leave it at that. 5 years will not be my limit. There are a lot more years that I can be here. This is not the end, this is still the beginning. I will host an AMA in the comments so if you have something to ask me, ask right away!

From a previous staff member to the player that I am today, I am truly grateful for the time and memories that I have forged with a lot of you. I hope to make much more new relationships with you all.

Thank you, thank you everyone. From the bottom of my heart, I will always be grateful to you all for helping me be the person that I am today.

Sakujo, Xandalf, Username and 11 others like this.
  2. rosellavio

rosellavio Donator

5 years!
    Let me just remind you that you are an awesome person, and even if you think you're quiet, you change a whole lot of the community. Thank you for being here, and have fun in New York!

Teddie likes this.
  3. kiraa

kiraa ugh Donator

Minecraft:
    kirupt
    okay tedd so what's yo favorite anime tho

Teddie likes this.
  4. Teddie

Teddie Donator

boku no pico
    itadaki seieki
    oni chichi

It's kind of a tie between Love Live and Owari no Seraph.

caaitlin, katlynn and kiraa like this.
  5. Kaylyn

Kaylyn resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    kkaylyn
    damn, 5 years. that's a long ass time. congrats!

who is your favorite singer and why?

Teddie likes this.
  6. Teddie

Teddie Donator

Thank you! (:
    My favourite singer is Tory Lanez because I seem to really enjoy his music much better than other artists.

Kaylyn likes this.
  7. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

congrats, its prob too late tho, if you can see this message in the future or now, doesn't matter, congrats.

Teddie likes this.
  8. meemo

meemo the forgetful Donator

Minecraft:
    AlmightyWIKI
    my favorite anime is

Boku no ChinChin