TBH/AMA Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by safoya299, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X__Ninja__X

X__Ninja__X yeep Donator

Minecraft:
    X__Ninja__X
    tbh (:

safoya299 likes this.
  2. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    Hey, sorry for missing this. I realized right after I did Scout's and just got lazy.
    If it's not too late, tbh I remember talking to you in lobby chat a really long time ago. You used to tell stories in the chat and they were really interesting and I would just sit there and listen. You seem like a really friendly person, hence the name. :p
    It would be cool to get to know one another.
    Hey, to be honest- recently we've talked a little more than before.
    I've always told you in previous tbhs that I would like to get to know you, and now that I sort of have I think you're a very kind and sweet person. You're beautiful and are really talented when it comes to drawing.
    Hi nephew c:
    To be honest, we've really faded this past year sadly. You used to be one of my closest friends especially when we had the same timezone area, but now it's a little more difficult to talk. I really hope to catch up because you're a really funny and sweet person and always entertain me.
    To be honest, I got to know you through the server and I think you're a really, really cool person. I enjoy talking to you and you make me laugh very easily. You also have really nice hair, lol. =)
    To be honest, I see you on the forums frequently but I've never gotten to know you on a personal level. It's nice to see a familiar face though. :)
    You're right about that, I don't really know you. To be honest, that picture you posted on that thread with the hickeys made me really uncomfortable lol. I just didn't think it was appropriate for a Minecraft forum, but maybe that's just me. Anyways, I don't really know much about you so it's a little difficult to say much about you. I've seen you around frequently though, so hi.
    Hi Naylin :^)
    To be honest, you're also a really good friend of mine even though we haven't been talking as much recently. I think you're a really funny guy and have a nice sense of humor but you're also very compassionate and you care about how I feel, so thank you for that. (-:

X__Ninja__X, TRXMM, Muted and 3 others like this.
  3. Muted

Muted <3 Donator

Minecraft:
    PermanentlyMuted
    safoya299 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.