Subscribe to Pewdiepie

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Muffin_Mobber, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Muffin_Mobber

Muffin_Mobber Reality Surfer Donator

Minecraft:
    muffin_mobber
    So basically, if you've been living under an 11-ton rock, you might not know that there is an ongoing battle atm involving the lives of over 150 million people. You may be thinking, is it cancer? AIDS? Ebola? Afraid not. You'll then say: what the hell is that large yet I don't know of? Here's what:
    Pewdiepie vs T-Series.
    [​IMG]
    PewDiePie is a youtuber out of Sweden who is currently living in Brighton, England. T-Series is a massive Indian company demolishing the music industry.

Here is why you should subscribe, and to begin, it is necessary for you to understand that it's important, and to do that, I'll briefly describe the historical events that preceded this subscriber battle. Essentially, all was at peace on Earth for a long time, and Pewdiepie had more subscribers than any rival competitor by a large margin. Then everything changed when T-Series attacked. T-Series was an unstoppable Indian force, and was running Pewds down, gaining, on average, 160000 subscribers a day. People seemed not to care for the longest time, and then, without much warning and for obscure reasons, we all began to give a fuck. 9 year olds throughout the universe began posting millions of memes, infiltrating all meme culture, which as we all know, is probably the most powerful untapped-by-politicians resource in existence. People from all walks of life got together to try and keep this one Swedish boi out of the jaws of the lion, T-Series. However, a shift in the tone of the response became evident when PewDiePie was still fighting off T-Series 10 million subscribers after his first flirt with death. A graph of what I'm describing is illustrated precisely below.
    [​IMG]
    Quite clearly, Pewds could not POSSIBLY stand a chance vs this behemoth of a force. Right? Right?
    WELL...
    [​IMG]
    What do you say to this, huh? I'll tell you what. The amount of fucks people gave beginning in late October skyrocketed exponentially. People realized this was more than a meme. This was a fight to keep YouTube's throne in the possession of a homegrown creator. This is the body fighting off an infection threatening to disease it. We are the white-blood cells. We must do our jobs.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a fight between the West and India. Nay, this is a fight between corporations and an individual. We, as we all feel in our hearts and bones, are the individual. And there's no way in Hell we're going to give ourselves up that easily. We are the anime protagonists, not the bad guys. We are Kirito, Naruto, Luffy, and Erin Yaegar. We all feel in our bones an unyielding stubbornness when one threatens to remove our individuality. Make no mistake that that is what is happening here as well. It is simply at a larger level. Once T-Series enters first position it breaks open the flood gates for all other monstrous corporations to join, to invade, to win.

And with that, ladies and gentleman, I bow down-I submit my proposal fully to you all. Please. Keep this man who has given so many, who has given me so much hope and joy afloat above the invading body.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
    -muffin_mobber

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    dinoceros, Davey, Username and 3 others like this.
  2. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    bitch lasagna

witchchick128 likes this.
  3. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    bitch lasagna

4. n00bhouse

n00bhouse Donator

PewDiePie lives in Brighton, England. Just a little reminder.

But nonetheless, subscribe to Pewds.

5. Muffin_Mobber

Muffin_Mobber Reality Surfer Donator

Minecraft:
    muffin_mobber
    Ty sir, I completely forgot about that!

Soap and n00bhouse like this.