Spawner Glitch.

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by SkyBread, Oct 30, 2019.

1. SkyBread

SkyBread Best fingerlickin bread you’ve ever tasted

Minecraft:
    SkyChopper
    Your username: Skychopper

In which minigame/server does the bug occur: Factions

Detailed description of bug: So, I do believe one of my colleagues have already reported this occurring issue for my faction. Though was treated poorly as I've heard from this colleague, and was not taken care of. This bug makes spawners disappear randomly maybe during chunks being rendered and un-rendered Frequently, but I don't know the details.

All the bug does is makes spawners go invisible, your able to place blocks where ever the spawner used to lay, and there would still be spawning particles and the mob dropping. I do wan't this to be sorted out before *PO* cause we lost around 20 Ig's and some skelle's.

And If this isn't fixed before *PO* I will be calling out for Unfair Advantages . Thank you for your time.
    --- Post merged ---
    Forgot to mention the spawners actually stopped working and were totally gone from F top, 1 hour after figuring this out.

2. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Yes, this was reported. I asked for evidence, coordinates, or a way to replicate this since we haven't been able to.

I was specifically told there was screenshots and a place where it was happening but when asking for any of this to be provided to me I was never responded to. Would you be able to offer more information than the last reporter?

Alperen_ likes this.
  3. SkyBread

SkyBread Best fingerlickin bread you’ve ever tasted

Minecraft:
    SkyChopper
    Just give me a little bit, I'm Scavenging through my fac to see if anyone has a slice of evidence to prove innocence ;3

Ezzerland likes this.