Someone is spamming me on Creative Plots

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by YIPMAN, Jun 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YIPMAN

YIPMAN

Hi hope you can read this. There is a person named MikMuffin04 is spamming me saying "pppppppppppleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" or something like that. It's been annoying me and she's been doing it for almost 30 minutes now. I have a picture of it right now. However,the person with the boy skin is not the person I'm reporting. Here's a picture of the person who's spamming. 2016-06-10_23.05.12.png My friend now told me that she is saying the F word to my friend. 2016-06-10_23.14.10.png So please read this and have a nice day/night and hope you reach 200k subs by September 2016

I know I did the pictures out of order but I think you will understand it :) Thanks for reading this Jerry or Harry :)

She said the F word here 2016-06-10_23.14.57.png

See!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  2. Syth

Syth

Minecraft:
    Sythie
    In your Situation, You could go to the forum section in report abuse or, you could do /report (username) (reason) I'll have the link for the format of report abuse and report abuse link! Hope your problem has been solved.

Format: http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/tutorial-how-to-write-a-report.12237/
    Thread: http://itsjerryandharry.com/forums/report-abuse.15/

@YIPMAN There is this thing called double post, it is when you post 2 times in a row which is warnable and not allowed. In order to fix this issue, you could press the edit button in the reply and say what you wanted to say in that one reply. I just hope you don't get any warnings! By the way, Welcome to the forums!

3. YIPMAN

YIPMAN

Thanks! I will edit my post when I'm on my laptop!

4. Keboozle

Keboozle

YIPMAN likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.