short questionnaire (cause why not :D)

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by witchchick128, Oct 31, 2017.

1. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    1. whats your favourite food, drink, colour, person, movie, game, show, anime (optional), animal

Food: chicken I guess? I don't really like food I suppose.
    Drink: energy drinks whOOPS
    Colour: red/aqua blue/baby light pink
    Person: I dont actually know
    Movie: I dislike movies but I guess sausage party was good
    Game: Danganronpa 1&2 (I can't afford v3 I cry myself to sleep every night)
    Show: The Simpsons seasons 1-6/7/8 the rest are pretty shit.
    Anime: oof that's hard but Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt is the only one I've watched several times now
    Animal: dinosaur rawr

2. what brings you nostalgia
    Certain songs bc I have a habit of listening to one song over and over.
    Kagamine Len's Checkmate is associated with a trip I did.
    A song that taught Russian history to the tune of Tetris B theme is a camp I did, etc.
    Yoshi's island and Simpson's hit and run are two games that invoke feelings of nostalgia.

3. whats your favourite year of your life and why
    I don't think there has ever been a year I've liked. Fingers crossed for 2018 !!
    Why: because there have been some very not nice people in my life

4. whats your best and worst quality
    I dont have a best quality.
    Worst:
    Lack of motivation
    Annoying
    I'm not very good at making decisions with no verbal confirmation so I get extremely stressed especially when under a strict time frame aa

5. good and bad habits
    No good habits
    Worst:
    I scratch one side of my head as a comfort method (like massage rub. It's really not scratching but just gently running my fingernails around in circles in some parts of my head). My hair is reletively clean (when I dont accidentally pick up a spider) but it knots it up a little.
    I also daydream a lot which sometimes interferes with life.

6. whats your dream job and why
    Professional lottery winner bc $$$
    I like money

7. if you could have a superpower / superpowers, would you, which ones, and why
    I'd chose to be able to manipulate anything I liked.
    Dont like how my hair is? Boop done.
    Dont like the chances that x will/wont happen today? Boop, 0-100% chance.
    1 in 3 Mil chance of winning the lottery? Make that 1 in 1 chance

8. whats your nationality
    Australian, British, and American/Scottish are me -> parents -> grandparents.

9. what is the worst/best experience of your life?

Worst is growing up.
    Best was year 10 camp as we spent so much time driving through the outback. It was nice and peaceful just to be able to listen to music and state out the window.

10. will you let me be gone

Can I come with?

2. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    hell yeah

KokichiOma likes this.
  3. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

1. whats your favourite food, drink, colour, person, movie, game, show, anime (optional), animal
    Cat treats, milk, purple, @TheTurtleBros, TATINOF, Wii Party U, BLACK BUTLER, Cat.

2. what brings you nostalgia
    Listening to "Glider" from Tokyo Mew Mew, playing halo and trying to kms in different ways and re-watching old videos that I still love.

3. whats your favourite year of your life and why
    i have none, it's always bad

4. whats your best and worst quality
    Best: Hardworking & Patient
    Worst: Anger & Not getting things done in time because everything else is happening at that moment

5. good and bad habits (ken thats not a question; shut up)
    Good: Calming down on Coffee, understanding cats more and watching weaboo shit
    Bad: Picking my nose and annoying

6. whats your dream job and why
    Vet or Nurse because saving lives is something you have to do to the world if you want the population to stay as it is now.

7. if you could have a superpower / superpowers, would you, which ones, and why
    Teleportation, Invisibality and Transformation
    Why: I can teleport literally everywhere without walking, stealing anything and replacing it, and have an excuse to go the toilet and just transform into an animal so I can escape.

8. whats your nationality
    Full British

9. what is the worst/best experience of your life (this one is optional if its really really sad, or you can't because you'll cry writing it)
    Best: When I met @TheTurtleBros
    Worst: When my dog died because she had to be put down for the best.

10. will you let me be gone
    well it's up to you

4. Odilon

Odilon Donator

1. whats ur favourite:
    • food: sushi / cream cheese, crackers / avocado and feta / pickles / wood fire pizza / fries / watermelon
    • drink: peach ice tea
    • color: grey
    • movie: shrek / hsm
    • game: minecraft?
    • show: riverdale
    • animal: leopards
    2. what brings u nostalgia:
    old conversations & places that i visit

3. favourite year of my life:
    probably this year mixed with 2016, as i saw Ariana Grande twice this year; made a lot friends / made so many memories and last year because i saw selena and it was so fun and chill ♡

4. best / worst quality
    best = people think i'm funny n chill.
    worst = i have a hard time managing two friendship groups y'know

5. good / bad habits
    good = i'm generally healthy, i eat a mix of veggies, fruit / grains & A LOT of yoghurt <333 and smoothies. and ice tea.
    bad = i procrastinate a lot. i can't study for tests without watching a new video you know, or just putting shit off. it's horrible.

6. dream job
    my dream job would be a "motivational speaker" somebody who motivates people to be them, and have fun.
    honestly that would be so amazing. being a motivational icon in somebody's life would be so life changing and rewarding.

7. superpower
    to fly, that would be beautiful. travel the world without any limits & having to plan. just one day fly to the beach or london. either one.

8. nationality
    i live and was born in Australia however my parents are from Czech Republic and Slovakia

9. worst / best experience
    off the top of my head, probably
    best = hanging with friends, throwing popcorn at the movies, seeing ariana & selena
    worst = being alone !

10. will u let me be gone
    no

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017