short questionnaire (cause why not :D)

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by witchchick128, Oct 31, 2017.

1. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    oh btw i meant short in amount of questions, not question length / answers. have fun :))))))))

1. whats your favourite food, drink, colour, person, movie, game, show, anime (optional), animal
    2. what brings you nostalgia
    3. whats your favourite year of your life and why
    4. whats your best and worst quality
    5. good and bad habits (ken thats not a question; shut up)
    6. whats your dream job and why
    7. if you could have a superpower / superpowers, would you, which ones, and why
    8. whats your nationality
    9. what is the worst/best experience of your life (this one is optional if its really really sad, or you can't because you'll cry writing it)
    10. will you let me be gone

1. whats your favourite food, drink, colour, person, movie, game, show, anime (optional), animal /// dill pickles, iced tea, gold, i have too many, matrix / blue exorcist movie, sunset overdrive, fresh prince of bel-air (IN WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED), blue exorcist
    2. what brings you nostalgia ///
    corn pops - ate these all the time when i was four now i can't look at them without thinking of good old times
    new super mario bros for the ds - first game i ever played, one of my favourites i rarely play now.
    3. whats your favourite year of your life and why ///
    -met so many awesome people (you know who you are :D)
    -became the person i enjoy most
    -laid out my potential future
    -got a fashion sense
    -found my passion for biking
    -bo burnham
    best - funny in some degree?
    worst - too many to list, i'll just go with isolated
    bad - pick my nose (rarely), pick at my nails, crack my knuckles, swinging around / swinging around in chairs
    good - kindness??? nah
    rapper - cringy, i know, but rap is one of the many things i love in this world and it's kinda easy to do it
    probably a ninja (agility, jutsu's, maybe some sharingan)
    i dunno it just always seemed cool to me
    Canadian - main
    Jamaican - quarter, comes from my dad
    English / Irish - kinda average
    9. what is the worst/best experience of your life (this one is optional if its really really sad, or you can't because you'll cry writing it)
    best - going to newfoundland
    worst - going to newfoundland / starting to think of suicide
    ill explain why; most of my family is from newfoundland and it was the first time I've ever "travelled" and it was cool to see my mom's family origins
    but it was awful cause i met my nan and she was rude asf called my mom disgusting by giving me doritos and didn't let anyone have an opinion
    D O NT LE T ME B E G 0 N E

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  2. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    1. food = Taco
    Drink = Coke
    Colour = Lime Green
    Person = I don't have one.
    Move = tbh, Moana
    Game = Destiny2
    Show = Friends
    Anime = Dont watch anime, when I did, was Fairytale
    Animal = Orca Whale

2. Gamecube / Mario Party.
    3. 19, I got a job, making mad bank
    4. Favourite Quality = I'm like the nicest person ever, extremely caring of others.
    Worst = Anxiety.. it sucks
    5. Don't have habits tbh..
    6. Mechanic, I love working on cars and what not.. but I'm not going to become a mechanic, no money in it.
    7. Ability to Teleport.. go to work BAM go home BOOM ezpz
    8. Dutch / British (I think)
    9. I was beat as a kid, guess that's my worst. Best is living my life with it, taught me how to be a great person.
    10. I don't really know you, nor do I really understand this question like, are you leaving the game, server etc. If so, it's your choice, no one should force you to leave or stay. Everything you do is your choice. I can't stop you.

3. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    1. Pizza, water, blue/red (can't decide), mark hamill, star wars, minecraft, wwe, elephant
    2. Mario music, minecraft music, old game music
    3. This year since I got my permit and got a job
    4. My best quality is that I think things through/am a thoughtful person and my worst quality is that I'm a bit too careful at times due to anxiety
    5. Getting work done in school and waiting till last minute to do homework
    6. Baseball player because that's what I've always wanted
    7. My power would be to summon $$$ because $$$
    8. White
    9. Prefer not to say
    10. expose

4. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    hey whats up guys its jarce here

Strikyn and Smg like this.
  5. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    1. whats your favourite food: Hamburgers, pizza, ribs, steak and things of the like. drink:Coke
    colour: Blue or purple
    Person: idk
    movie: idk
    game: Binding of Isaac or Animal Crossing
    show: Rick and Morty (s1 and 2), Bojack Horseman
    anime: Shrek
    Animal: Foxes, cats, bats etc.

2. what brings you nostalgia: Listening to the OSTs of old games, watching gameplay of them, or actually playing them.

3. whats your favourite year of your life and why: 2008, because I actually had friends, and we lived closer to our grandparents.

4. whats your best and worst quality: Best: I’m hilarious and try to help people in need. Worst: Obsessiveness, laziness, self-loathing.

5. good and bad habits: Good: Dunno, I brush my teeth everyday? lmao. Bad: Procrastinating, eating unhealthy food.

6. whats your dream job and why: Not gonna say lol

7. if you could have a superpower: Yes, give me Danny Phantom powers.

8. whats your nationality: Canadian

10. will you let me be gone: idk

6. ShadowFlames

ShadowFlames Donator

Food: Just plain old white bread + butter weird as that is
    Drink: Apple and Mango/Apple and Raspberry J20
    Colour: That perfect green-blue shade
    Person: Assuming you mean role model - My great-great-grandad, made it to 99 and still had good mental health literally just through friendship (not even joking)/ A guy at my school I won't name for privacy, he's a genius yet is also somehow also the most optimistic and overall good person I've ever met.
    Film: Who Killed Captain Alex
    Game: Undertale (honourable mentions go to Minecraft and Pokemon MD 2 - Explorers of Sky etc.)
    TV: Robot Wars
    Anime: One Punch Man/Pokemon (original series)
    Animal: Rhino beetle/Basking Shark

2. what brings you nostalgia - Any old videogame and its music + certain old kids TV shows especially The Clangers. Animal Games + Winter Games (BBC), my favourite mini-film from when I was tiny, still have it on VHS somewhere.

3. whats your favourite year of your life and why - Difficult to say since I tend to value the best years of my life a lot on my state of mind, so in general just the last few years. Possibly either 2016 - Incredible holiday west coast USA, or 2012 - Went to the Olympics on the day GB won 3 athletics golds in an hour.

4. whats your best and worst quality - Good: Conscientiousness
    Bad: My persistence/a certain aspect of my sense of humour I expect can annoy people a lot. Although this isn't something I've done it's this humour -

5. good and bad habits (ken thats not a question; shut up) - Bad: Nail biting D:
    Good: Posture (although that's due to a back problem so guess it's not so good)

6. whats your dream job and why - Video game composer, although I'm not very sure on my future yet so this is only at the moment

7. if you could have a superpower / superpowers, would you, which ones, and why - I wouldn't, simply for the responsibility

UK with about 1/16th French

N/A
    10. will you let me be gone - 6

7. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

1. whats your favourite food, drink, colour, person, movie, game, show, anime (optional), animal: Basmati rice, beer/wine, green, none lol, Donnie darko, anything on my nintendo and wii, blue mountain state, another, cats
    2. what brings you nostalgia: my nintendo, my wii and old disney movies
    3. whats your favourite year of your life and why: haven't had a great year. I've had two good years when I was 13 and 14 after that it went downhill xd
    4. whats your best and worst quality: If someone shows me love then I will give them my best self, I will give them all the love I got. My worsts are probably the fact that I'm impatient and I got a bad temper
    5. good and bad habits: I don't eat as many sweets as I used to but I don't drink water
    6. whats your dream job and why: I guess being a programmer, I'm good at it that's why and well I enjoy doing it
    7. if you could have a superpower / superpowers, would you, which ones, and why: Be able to turn back time so I don't make the mistakes I did :)
    8. whats your nationality: I'M GREEK BOI
    9. what is the worst/best experience of your life: nah
    10. will you let me be gone: BE GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT

Teddie likes this.
  8. Teddie

Teddie Donator

1. whats your favourite food, drink, colour, person, movie, game, show, anime (optional), animal: ramen, alcohol/beer, purple, none, none, danganronpa, 6teen, love live, fucking cats
    2. what brings you nostalgia: playing on my N64 and PS2
    3. whats your favourite year of your life and why: 2012, the only last year when i was actually happy. also this year was pretty shit but ive had worse
    4. whats your best and worst quality: i care a lot about people; going out of my way to do anything to make them happy. even if it breaks me, i'll be fine if they are happy. my worse quality is that im annoying and because of that i lost a lot of friends
    5. good and bad habits: i dont really have good habits but my bad habits are that i rarely sleep or eat
    6. whats your dream job and why: programming/artist because i like doing it as a hobby and i want it to become a job for me
    7. if you could have a superpower / superpowers, would you, which ones, and why: turn back time to when i was happy and stay there
    8. whats your nationality: canadian
    9. what is the worst/best experience of your life: too personal for me to say, sorry
    10. will you let me be gone:
    thot.jpg

Starixty and Katerina like this.
  9. iRachel

iRachel Donator Donator

Minecraft:
    iRachel
    MAKE SURE YOU GET THE PUNS

1. Whats your favourite food, drink, colour, person, movie, game, show, anime (optional), animal

Anything that is edible, Anything that is liquid, None because I'm not racist, Myself, Harvey Weinstein, Life, Donald Trump, Weeaboos should burn in hell, homophobes.
    2. What brings you nostalgia
    Getting away with murde- stealing a flat screen tv.
    3. Whats your favourite year of your life and why
    I don't have a favorite year because they all act like hoes.
    4. Whats your best and worst quality
    My best quality is my huge flat screen tv and my worst quality is this old gameboy.
    5. Good and bad habits (ken thats not a question; shut up)
    I have a lot of shitty habits that I don't wear anymore but I still use one for my white girl meetings.
    6. Whats your dream job and why
    I can't say it here but it ends with star.
    7. If you could have a superpower / superpowers, would you, which ones, and why
    I don't need superpowers I already have the power of white privilege.
    8. Whats your nationality
    A-merry-can (CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE)
    9. What is the worst/best experience of your life (this one is optional if its really really sad, or you can't because you'll cry writing it)
    My worst experience was being inside my mom and my best experience was getting changed for the first time.
    10. Will you let me be gone
    Be gone filthy hog faced thot.

10. Starixty

Starixty Donator

1. whats your favourite food, drink, colour, person, movie, game, show, anime (optional), animal
    food - french fries
    drink - sprite
    color - blue
    person - josh dun
    movie - the call
    game - overwatch
    show - big brother
    anime - recently i just watched an anime movie called children who hear lost voices and the ending had me SHOOK
    animal - great question

sometimes i go through my screenshots and it reminds me of late 2016 when things weren't so complicated

2015/16 school year. (8th grade) i made so many close friends that are still my friends today + it was super fun because all the activities me and my friends got to do.

best quality - thats a great question because idk the answer
    worst qualities - oh i can name a few. my temper, how quickly i catch feelings, how much i seek attention, etc.

good qualites - i'm a genuine person i guess.
    bad habits - i spend too much time on the computer.

video game developer. ever since i was little, i was always surrounded and fanscinated by video games. i've been playing them basically all my life and i just love the idea of actually making a game.

to read peoples mind. this should be self-explanatory.

american.

worst experience - so in 8th grade, two friends who were really close (one is not so close anymore) decided to argue. let's name them n and a. n started rumours about a and a found out and tried to expose n at lunch. n wasn't having it, and started yelling back at a saying that she didn't start any rumours. at the time they were both really close friends and i didn't know who's side to choose so i literally had a mental breakdown at lunch and yelled that everywhere i go drama is bound to happen, why can't i ever just get a break? and started crying while running out the cafeteria hahaha fun.
    best experience - ngl, even though there was and still is a shit ton of drama, joining this community is probably one of the best descisions i've ever made. i've made so many friends through ijah, it's rediculous.

is this a twenty one pilots reference? if yes, then sure bud if no, then leave th0t.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  11. Bruhtrash

Bruhtrash 100% FC!!! Donator

Minecraft:
    MrHakenRock
    Ok here we go hah-
    1. Favorite...
    Food- Gonna have to say I really don't have one
    Drink- Seltzer Water ftw
    Color- Blue (my text color) and Green
    Person- @spoopy <3 (Idols: Haken, The NMB)
    Movie- What's Eating Gilbert Grape
    Game- Spooky's House of Jumpscares
    Show- Malcolm in the Middle
    Anime- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    Animal- Wolves
    2. What brings you nostalgia- Old songs like Can't Hold Us, Party Rock, etc and old PS2 games I used to live off of!
    3. Whats your favorite year of your life and why- My favorite year of my life is either when I was 3-4 years old or now because so much has happened in both eras that if they didn't happen I wouldn't be the mess I am today!
    4. Whats your best and worst quality- My best quality is that I love to draw and I don't let people insult my drawing style, and my worst quality is that I am pretty shy around adults (always been like that)
    5. Good and bad habits- My good habits is trying very hard to bring up my grades by doing homework, but along with that, a bad habit of mine is that I have everything until the last minute...
    6. Whats your dream job and why- My dream job is to be a professional Drummer or Animator. I feel like both of those jobs would be perfect for a person like me in a way.
    7. If you could have a superpower / superpowers, would you, which ones, and why- I would LOVE to fly, even though I am terribly scared of heights. I don't know why but ever since I was little I always wanted to shapeshift or fly
    8. Whats your nationality- I am American but a mix of Italian and Irish (which explains why everyone claims my hair is "orange")
    9. What is the worst/best experience of your life- The worst was when my first pet fish Mr. Blue Sky died. I couldn't flush him down the toilet so I let my parents do it. My best experience was a recent concert when I got hugged by the lead singer, who I look up to because he's inspires me to sing :)
    10. Will you let me be gone- I mean I don't know you well but I don't want anyone leaving so nope!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    kedio likes this.
  12. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    fries
    sprite
    grey
    matt musto
    the whole harry potter series
    roblox is better than minecraft!!! @Left4Lag @FTP @AmerixanPsycho
    gossip girl
    attack on titans, i dont really watch anime
    zebras
    this server
    2015 because everything was semi-stable
    best- compassion
    worst- impulsitivity
    good- idk lol
    bad- biting my nails
    astronaut because i love astronomy and i wanna get outta here
    mind reading bc you always know whats gonna happen
    african american
    best- sweetlife festival 2016
    worst- divorce
    idk

heroinfather, noah and Starixty like this.
  13. OOBE

OOBE

Pizza/pasta/gnocchi/ravioli, water, purple/blue, none, none, N/A, anything in the history channel, Elfen Lied/Mirai Nikki, owls and wolves.

It depends.

None.

Best qualities: Knowledgeable, insightful, analytical, chill, helpful.
    Worst qualities: Insensitive, arrogant, destructive, aloof.

Good habits: Being consistent upon projects, helping others, being in sync of what I can achieve.
    Worst habits: Not eating or being healthy, absent-mindedness, procrastination.

Programmer, because I like things that require logic, math, physics and what not. (Things that require accuracy, in short). In addition, it does enhance your thinking into being more abstract and more knowledgeable about other things.

I don't need a superpower, I have my brain for everything.

N/A.

None.

It is your choice whether to be gone or not. It all starts in your head.

14. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    1. whats your favourite food, drink, colour, person, movie, game, show, anime (optional), animal: Chicken, Water, Black, (Watch this space) (Idols tho: Simon Neil, Matthew Bellamy, Kelly Jones, Russel Howard, Jack Whitehall, James Pearce.), Saving Private Ryan, Assasins Creed 2, Brooklyn 99, Konosuba or SAO (always in my heart :')), Dogs and Cats (2 cats and 1 dog for myself)

2. what brings you nostalgia: Anything by Take That, Damien Rice, Coldplay (2011 and before) and Keane

3. whats your favourite year of your life and why: Not had one yet. Probably 2016 lmao.

4. whats your best and worst quality: I'm kind, I guess? Worst: Quite anti-social, and I beat myself down a lot, lowkey a perfectionist.

5. good and bad habits (ken thats not a question; shut up): I bite some of my clothing sometimes when I'm stressed.

6. whats your dream job and why:Idk, Journalist because I love writing, or Musician, so I can write songs and let the world know how I feel.

7. if you could have a superpower / superpowers, would you, which ones, and why: See what lies ahead for me in the future, and try make it as good as possible.

8. whats your nationality: Northern Irish

9. what is the worst/best experience of your life (this one is optional if its really really sad, or you can't because you'll cry writing it)I'd rather not: Best experience: Conquering my fears.

10. will you let me be gone: Your choice dude.

15. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    deep man :confused:

16. ShadowFlames

ShadowFlames Donator

Hate that show...

17. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    churros & waffles, water, rose gold, // , nerve, // mario kart omg, 13 rw & riverdale, //, dogs
    certain songs
    lowkey this year bc im happier than what i was last year lol
    best - i'm actually genuine
    worst - trust issues, caring too much sometimes & letting toxic people back into my life
    5. good and bad habits
    good - stay on track with certain things & hygiene hell yeahhh
    bad - cracking my knuckles & neck lol
    don't know but something to do with animals lol
    definitely to teleport anywhere so i can just visit anyone eg: my family across the country without paying for a hell expensive plane ticket lol
    australian
    9. what is the worst/best experience of your life
    nahhh

up to you

18. Phlop

Phlop Philip Donator

Minecraft:
    IKindaHateYou
    1. whats your favorite food, drink, color, person, movie, game, show, anime (optional), animal: Udon, Orange , eh, Jurrasic Park, Rainbow 6 Siege(no it isn't a game with rainbows in it at all), Stranger Things, One Punch Mannn, Doggs

2. what brings you nostalgia: When I was a young lad I had a dog named tash, she was a black skipper-key, we lost her, after the night we lost her I had weird- ass dreams about her ghost and shit, but I cried a week after she got lost, we still have pictures of her to this day, she was super cute.

3. whats your favorite year of your life and why: Every year, because I am still living and I get birthdays every year

4. whats your best and worst quality: People say that I am funny(I guess my best), My pitiful clumsiness(My worst)

5. good and bad habits: Writing/typing my grammar and spelling semi-correctly, Not staying on task

6. whats your dream job and why: Youtube, because I get to talk to people through a screen while sitting down alot.

7. if you could have a superpower / superpowers, would you, which ones, and why: Flying, speed, and strength, because fuck yes

8. whats your nationality: I have Greek and Italian blood

9. what is the worst/best experience of your life (this one is optional if its really really sad, or you can't because you'll cry writing it): (Best), Being born, (worst), I'd rather not talk about it.

10. will you let me be gone: No, I like people

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  19. Fredrique

Fredrique Aesthetic Lifestyle |Bboy Tubbz Donator

Minecraft:
    Gavrael
    1. Favorite -
    Food: Beef Cutlet
    Drink: Tea
    Colour: Red
    Person: @NorthEastQueen
    Movie: Warrior
    Game: Vainglory
    Show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office
    Anime: Code Geass
    Animal: Fiordland Crested Penguin

2. What brings you nostalgia:

Old anime or games from my childhood, like Yu Yu Hakusho and Yu-gi-oh

3. Whats your favourite year of your life and why:

2011 Because this year I transferred schools and met the people I later became best friends with to this day.

4. Whats your best and worst quality
    Best: Patience, Consistency
    Worst: Anger

5. Good and bad habits

Good: I'm consistent in workout plans and diet
    Bad: I don't go outside a lot lmao

6. Whats your dream job and why:

Ultimately I would love to be a defense attorney or a private investigator. I've always had a fascination in this profession ever since my grandfather told me of his days as Chief of Police.

7. If you could have a superpower / superpowers, would you, which ones, and why

I would definitely have a superpower, and it would be to manipulate sounds. There are many instances where someone is just getting on my nerves and the ability to just mute them would save a lot of my anger throughout the day. Also I want to be able to sing.

8. Whats your nationality

I'm British and Filipino.

9. What is the worst/best experience of your life

Best: The best experience of my life was meeting my current girlfriend. I know it seems cliche, but I can say without a doubt she's change me for the better and I would not be who I am today without her. Prior to knowing her, I was involved in many bad things. I was overweight, suffering from depression, and just a train wreck from the things I used to do. I owe it to her for being my inspiration to change, to give up the bad things I did and to get back into shape. She also helped pull me out of my depression. Of course there is no perfect relationship, we've had our ups and we've definitely had our downs, but through it all she stood by my side and continues to encourage me to be the best man I can be. And if ever come the day we break up, there will be no ill blood, because she is the reason I am the person I am today and anyone that significant should stay in your life one way or another. Can't wait until she reads this lol

Worst: The reason I fell into depression in the first place. Two years before I had met my current girlfriend, I was with another girl who completely just used me and played me. She refused to acknowledge me at all or as anything more than just an "acquaintance" she took my money, only spoke to me when it was of convenience to her, she cheated on me numerous times with some of my close friends at the time too, lied to me and I absolutely hate nothing more than liars, and frankly she was just a total bitch.

10. Will you let me be gone Ultimately that's up to you, but you should at least stay a while, things get pretty interesting around here.

nthi likes this.
  20. Defectus

Defectus I love my wife Donator

Minecraft:
    Defectus
    1. What's your favorite:
    • food: ass
    • drink: icelandic goat's blood
    • color: the color of the last face of any mortal who dares stand up to me (red)
    • movie: video game: the movie
    • game: movie: the video game
    • show: movie: the animated series
    • animal: winged wolf
    2. What brings you nostalgia:
    N O S T A L G I A B L I N D S W E A K M I N D S .
    3. What's your favorite year of your life and why:
    The year was 900 BC. I lived in a small cave system under the village of my tribe. Every day I would go out into the wild to hunt, then return a few minutes later, for the cold snow could trap you. I only managed to create a fire once, yet the cave had kept enough warmth for me to stay conscious.
    My brothers had passed out when they were infants, when I was an infant. We were thrown out into the blizzard by the people of the village. I was the only one who could make it to the cave in time.
    Those who were lucky enough to stay in the village had prospered. They had enough food and water to stay conscious forever. They chose which infants would stay and which would be forgotten according to their strength. Unfortunately for them, they threw away one too many. I was not strong, but I was smart. And I knew how to destroy.

One day the village's food ran scarce. It was traditionally agreed that one brave man, which they called the Keeper, would leave to hunt. I could hear the celebrations from the cave, and once they stopped, I began preparing my journey. I would not hunt for food; I would hunt the Keeper.
    I saw from afar the Keeper. He had long, white clothes and a professionally cut bow. If I managed to knock him out, I could get his equipment and I could prosper. I began packing my weapons and short clothes. When I finished, I took a look at the book I wrote. This was a special book I had created a few years ago. It had the power to keep anyone I wanted in unconsciousness forever. I simply had to write their name in it and they were gone, forever. I decided to bring it with me. Perhaps I could use it to destroy the Keeper easily.
    I left the cave, searching again for the Keeper. Once I found him, I began to slowly and quietly make my way down the snowy hill. The cold was threatening but I knew it wouldn't be for long. The Keeper was heading for the woods and I followed suit.

The woods were warmer, but still very cold. I tried to keep my footsteps quiet, but this became more difficult as the floor of the woods began filling with leaves.
    The Keeper got his first kill. It was a giant deer, full of fat, satisfying meat. My stomach growled at the sound of the Keeper tearing apart the deer's limbs.
    His second kill was a small rabbit. It stared at me innocently when his arrow pierced through its tiny body. The Keeper turned to look at where it was staring, but I moved from sight quickly.

Hours passed. The Keeper set up his camp and began a small fire. I wanted so badly to get near the fire, to absorb the warmth, but I knew the Keeper could knock me out in a second. I had to know his name. That would be the only way for me to defeat him.
    The Keeper fell asleep. I knew this would be my chance to grab some food from him so I wouldn't starve. I began slowly walking towards his camp but tripped on a branch. The Keeper woke up and immediately began packing up in panic. I tried to run after him but he was too fast. I lost him.
    This was the point where I thought I had lost all luck, that I would pass out here and stay here forever. It was only when I spotted the giant winged red hound when I realized that my nightmare had only begun. The beast noticed me and rushed towards me. I ran but it was too quick. It snarled and grabbed me, and began beating me. I thought, this is the end. This beast is going to eat my corpse. I won't even have a place to rest in peace.
    I was about to pass out, but then I heard footsteps and an arrow. It missed the beast but it ran away. I had only enough time to see the face above me before I passed out.

I woke up lying near a fire. I was warm, but alert. I looked around and spotted the Keeper sitting next to me, observing me. He had long, blonde hair.
    "Hey, are you okay?" he asked me. I was confused.
    "What... Where am I?"
    "I saved you from Abaddon. It was about to rip your body apart. What are you doing in here, anyway?"
    Abaddon. That was the name of the beast.
    I checked my bag again. The book was gone.
    "Where's my book?" I asked him.
    "I took it. It's quite nice, I have to say," he replied.
    I was confused. This was the book that lead to the eternal unconsciousness of many people in the village. Why did he like it?
    "No one else made a memorial for the dead. It's quite respectful, now that I think about it."
    Dead. What did that word mean? Was that what they called the victims of my book?
    Did he think that it was not the cause of their deaths, but a memorial of those people?
    Either way, I decided to play along.
    "Thanks. I call it the Book of the Dead." I didn't, of course, but it seemed like a fitting name.
    "Anyways, what are you doing in here again?" he asked me.
    "I was really hungry and I couldn't wait for you to return, so I hunted myself." Truth was, if he returned, it wouldn't have mattered to me at all. I wanted to steal his equipment so I could hunt for myself, but after he saved me, I began rethinking that plan.
    "You shouldn't. It's much safer to be hungry in the village than to hunt in the woods," he said, grinning.
    I couldn't disagree. Abaddon could've brought me to my end.
    "Well, I'll guide you back to the village tomorrow. We should get some rest now." He took out his sleeping bag and handed it to me.
    "Oh, no, it's fine, you can sleep in it."
    "I can survive with these clothes. You'll freeze to death without this sleeping bag."
    Why was he so nice to me? Why did he save me in the first place?
    I crept into the sleeping bag and he lay on the cold grass. "Good night," he said.
    I almost forgot to ask him, "What's your name?"
    "George," he replied.

Hours later, I heard George fall asleep. I crawled out of the sleeping bag and took my book from his grasp. The fire was still burning. I took out my pen and opened a page of the book. My hand was quivering at this point. I began writing his name, "George", in the book, but I only managed to write "Ge" before my pen fell from my grasp and I began weeping. The crying woke George up, and he asked me, "What's up?"
    I closed the book shut and turned around. He looked at me innocently, and I was reminded of the rabbit he had slayed. I couldn't kill him. I couldn't bring myself to do it.
    But I could still destroy him.

I knew how this book worked. I knew how I could control it. And I knew how to control people.
    "George, I... I want to burn this book."
    "What? Why?" he asked, shocked.
    "I don't want to think of the dead anymore. I... I had a nightmare just now about my father dying."
    Of course, I never knew my father, but I knew he was still alive, and that he was responsible for throwing me away into the wilderness. He wouldn't be alive for much longer. Yet, even after that, nothing could forgive me for what I did next.
    George contemplated for a moment, and then told me, "Well, if it makes you sleep at night, go ahead."
    I dropped the book into the fire, and as I expected, the fire went out a few seconds later, and the book was slightly scorched. I took out the book from the fireplace and opened it, being careful not to look at it.
    "Hey, what happened to forgetting about the book?" he said, confused.
    I looked him in the eye, then opened the book in front of him. He was gone in a flash of light, and I took a look at the book again.
    Names. Names of people appeared on the pages of the book. I knew, these were the names of the dead. George was writing them. I looked around and spotted Abaddon. At this point, he couldn't make me pass out. He could kill me now. Anyone could die right now.
    But Abaddon didn't kill me. Instead, he walked forward. I handed him the Book of the Dead and he swallowed it, then ran away.

I never returned to my cave. I never exited the woods. I stayed here, in this camp, and died. Not of hunger, but of guilt. I had realized what I'd done. I enabled death. Humans were now as mortal as animals. I left instructions for rituals on the book for people who, were they to live in my village, would be thrown away into the wild. Once someone slays Abaddon and reads the instructions, George will be replaced by someone else. That someone else will be replaced by another person. The Book of the Dead would continue throughout the ages, and I would be the person who created it.
    4. What's your best and worst quality:
    My best quality is that I make sure my victims don't know what lies in the dungeon and my worst quality is that I pity myself even though I have a great life.
    5. Good and bad habits:
    My best habit is searching for meaning in a place where there is none and my worst habit is glancing at
    6. What's your dream job and why:
    I wanna be an astronaut so I can prove once and for all that the moon is just a giant projection on the sky.
    7. If you could have a superpower, would you, which, and why:
    The superpower I'd like to have is being able to change my morals to fit those of people who dare argue with me, so I can understand where the hell they're coming from.
    8. What's your nationality:
    I'm Nowherian but I live in Everywhere.
    9. What is the worst/best experience of your life:
    The worst experience of my life was probably the end of my SpakeMiner identity. Things were looking real bleak back then, but it turned out okay at the end.
    10. Will you let me be gone:
    "Will you let me be gone?" typed Ken, hoping for the end to present itself soon. He hit post, then waited patiently for the replies. The thread contained ten questions, but he only cared about the last one. The reactions to it were the last thing he needed.
    The replies did not take it seriously, just as Ken expected. The plan was working perfectly at this point. The only thing left to do was the ritual, after which Ken would ascend and join the spirits of the internet.

He took out the parchment hidden deep within the old cupboards. It was dusty at this point and smelled of decay, but the words were still just as clear as they were all those years ago. Ken took to his monitor and began copying the address written sloppily across the parchment. The website that popped up had nothing inside, except a recipe for an odd liquid. He took out the ingredients, which he hid under his blood-stained bed ever since he found the parchment. Pouring them into a bucket one by one in the order of the recipe, then mixing them, Ken contemplated whether or not this decision was the right one. Of course, it didn't matter now. It was too late for him to go back.
    When all the recipes were fairly mixed, the liquid was steaming and bubbling, glowing a revolting shade of red. Ken forced a mouthful of it down his throat, then backed away from it. The liquid was now bubbling more violently, rising and filling the bucket. He poured it into a large suitcase, then rushed to his shower, to make sure he was completely clean for the transfer. Ken hadn't showered in years; he had only now noticed the dry stains of blood on his torso, and scrubbed them off completely. When he returned to the suitcase, still naked, it was completely full. The liquid ceased its bubbling. Ken reached for his wireless headset and dropped it into the liquid, making sure it was connected to his computer, then lay his naked body on the floor of the suitcase. The liquid was warm and comfortable, and made the rest of the world in comparison cold and dark. He didn't want anything to do with anything outside it. He closed the suitcase shut, and the liquid cast a gentle red glow in the darkness within. Placing the headset on his skull, he spoke into the microphone a phrase in a language he hoped to never learn. The website received the password and the confirmation sound played in his headphones. Ken knew that it would only take a few minutes for them to arrive at his room and transport the suitcase to the underground facility, but he was so comfortable in the red liquid that he fell asleep immediately.

When Ken woke up, the ritual had already begun. He lay on a small pedestal, and knew he was miles below the surface, in some long-forgotten country in South America. A dozen old men were circled around him, singing a prayer, their faces hidden under masks. The prayer lasted for only a few seconds before the pedestal gave a powerful jerk, then began slowly descending towards the Database. Ken had only realized a few minutes later how unsure he was about this. He attempted to sit up, before noticing that his hands and feet were locked by metal cuffs.
    Ken began panicking. He tried to break free of the cuffs, but it was hopeless. He screamed for help, but no one would hear him. He regretted doing this. He wanted to go back, to fix everything, to change his path. The pedestal's surface was opening up, dropping Ken inside, then closing the opening. He was stuck inside the pedestal. The cuffs were gone now, but he had no way of getting out. Screaming for help once more and rolling around the pedestal's insides, punching their walls and crying, Ken eventually gave up and realized that this would be his coffin, and he wouldn't be able to change it.

A few hours later, the pedestal opened from the other side. Strong beams of sun filled the insides. Ken rolled around and sat up to find himself half-buried in the sands of a beach. The gentle waves that came from the ocean nearby crashed into the shorelines, and the warm breeze soothed him. Besides him stood a surfboard. He immediately knew what to do.
    Ken surfed the waves of the Web for eternities to come, ignorant of the real world. The sun never set, which was quite lucky for him, as he still had no clothes. He could interact with his friends from the real world through the internet, but not in any other way. Would they ever know he was gone? He couldn't tell them. He himself didn't know that he was trapped in the Database, that there was a real world outside of this one. He thought this was the real world. And, who knows? Maybe he was right.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    witchchick128 likes this.