Relatable Quotes #1 - Luck

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by CrazyIcicle, May 21, 2014.

?

What relatable quote should I do next?

Poll closed May 28, 2014.
  1. Being Falsely Accused

100.0%
  2. Visitors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CrazyIcicle

CrazyIcicle

Relatable Quote #1 - Luck

Do you know that moment when you have to read the person before you has to read this?

Person: Paul sat on the floor. I think we should go to Canada! Sam agreed. So they went on the plane, left Mexico and went to Canada, and landed at Toronto.

And of course, it's a simple passage.
    Teacher:
    "Well read Sally!"

But the passage you have to read was:
    Paul eventually felt like visiting another country, but he couldn't decide whether he should go to Bosnia and Herzegovina, to meet a famous author named Shicho'cshi O' Valaenuyezo. However, Sam wanted to go to the brobdingnaigan country of Equatorial Guinea because he wanted to meet a friend named Neil Alkankona.

And you try to read it:
    Me: Paul eventually felt like visiting another country, but he couldn't decide whether he should go to Bos n-n- i-a and Herze something something.

Teacher: You mean heer-zogevinan?

And that's the moment that the people in your class give you the "You're dumb" look.

I mean really, it's not like the other 29 kids in your class got a stomach ache and all had to leave making it you and Sally.

And it's not just that, it happens all the time.

Pick one of these and see what prize you get for completing the first puzzle! However, two of them are empty.

⇩My choice
    () () () () () () () () () () () () () ()

And of course, this happens
    Blue = prize
    Red = no prize

() () () () () () () () () () () () () ()

It happens to everybody, but why is it always at the worst times to run out of luck?
    I'll let you guys respond to that :p

At the top is a poll of what I should do next week. At the bottom, answer this question in the reply section

Code:
    Do you think you get bad luck more often than good luck? Why?

Best comment will be liked, and mentioned in my next post:p

Bye!