Q&A + TBH / 500 likes!

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Snowwyy, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowwyy

Snowwyy Veteran member - Galladepow

Minecraft:
    GalladePow
    Hey guys, so i'm just making this thread for a couple reasons:

WARNING, WALL OF TEXT AHEAD. YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT, YOU CAN JUST REQUEST A TBH/ Q&A WITHOUT READING

* I feel like I don't give "enough" to the community, so this is also a thread to aknowledge anyone that has ever been nice/ talked to me, thank you! Also, and of course, thanks to anyone that has been around in this server for this past couple of years, they've been great! I'm not trying to make this thread for attention, but I feel like it is sort of like a debt I owe you guys.

* 500 likes! It's a good milestone I think, probably not much to some but it means that 500 times someone has stopped at any kind of post I've made and said "Hey, I like it". Thanks!
    That's also why i'm making a Q&A and TBH, so that some of you can get to know me better :p If you don't know, my old ign was galladepow, if it rings any bells. I was certainly more known on the old forums and server.

Also sorry for not being active, Minecraft is not a game that really captures my attention anymore, so I will probably not play it unless I have friends (both IRL or people from this server) to play with and until faction resets. Living on my timezone (+1:00) really is a pain since I don't get to meet all of you that play from the US, at least not much.

EDIT: Closing because nobody seems to give a shit, simply put.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.