Pokemon GO.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by poe, Jul 15, 2016.

1. poe

poe Dutch Donator

Minecraft:
    Poetur
    Tbh, i think pokemon go is one of the most dangerous game, mostly because, i see people in my country almost walking on the "railtrack" or on the highway.. one of the biggest reasons why i give this TIP

• Bring a friend with you, he can look u can search etc.
    • Do it on a good time, what i mean with that is, after people go to their work
    • Do it when it comes in handy, like walk with your dog, :P

I hope u guys know what i mean with this, thanks for reading! c;

KaiserVenom and katlynn like this.
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix Donator

I agree, Pokémon GO might get people outside, but I've seen people EVERYWHERE just looking at their phones, and their phones only. They don't look at their surroundings, which makes it really dangerous, since you could be hit by a car, trip over something or you could simply die. Your tips are indeed useful, but I don't think people will listen. I honestly hope this hype will be over in a week or two.

KaiserVenom and sool like this.
  3. j0sef

j0sef resigned Donator

To be fair, the game emphasises paying attention to your surroundings. The game cannot to be blamed, people just need to pay attention, simple as that.

This probably is no different than before the game came out. This was already a problem because of texting etc.

Just don't be dumb and walk off a cliff folks.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  4. stanateez

stanateez hongjoong enthusiast Donator

This game obviously has positives and negatives. Positives being that people are ACTUALLY OUTSIDE! Considering that technology and game consoles has kept people from the outside world, this game can make people go outside. But as First and Phoenix said it can be dangerous.

5. momand

momand ex-god Donator

You can also put your phone, with its screen on, in your pocket. When a Pokemon appears near you, your phone will vibrate. This allows you to be completely aware of your surroundings. This is especially nice if you're just looking for Pokemon, and not planning to look for any new PokeStops.

6. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    It'd be common sense to look around at your surroundings...right?
    Yeah, the game is really fun, but I know to look at my surroundings. The game literally emphasizes it in the loading screen. lol
    But, with how the world is today, someone is bound to get hurt.

7. Bit

Bit [Legend] Donator

No, let the dumb people die.

KaiserVenom and Braixen like this.
  8. Braixen

Braixen The Gay <*w*> Donator

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    This^^^

Honestly if people are dumb enough to go to the fucking hood for some rare pokemon, they're dumb enough to run on a fucking highway for a rattata. And I'll give little kids the benefit of age. In that case, if the parent is reckless enough to let a kid run in the street for a pikachu, then the parents are fucking morons.

If anything, this game helps solidify between people with common sense, and people without. If you ain't got common sense, then how the fuck are you alive, boy?

Sakujo, Emeritus_IV and KaiserVenom like this.
  9. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

I don't agree so much but the world would be more better without isis,trolls,spammers A.K.A Dumb people.

10. XxLamprophyrexX

XxLamprophyrexX 》Faction Veteran《 Playboy

Minecraft:
    PapiJr
    the game is not dangerous its just the idiots that play it

Sakujo, Braixen and momand like this.