New Story: The Dragon Of Time

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by IAMINACTIVEBYE, Oct 19, 2014.

1. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Wow, 3rd story already.
    Anyway, sorry for the wait, but here it is!
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @Katy9078
    Of course,
    I will add more people to the story as it goes, hope you enjoy ;)
    Chapter 1 - Forgotten Time
    I heard a scream, making my heart go fast. Another danger approaching? I quickly messaged Mappy to come to my house as soon as possible. She came in less then a minute. "What's going on?" Mappy asked. "Didn't you hear a scream?" I asked. "I'm pretty sure that was just a bird..." But then another scream was heard. I looked outside. The sky kept flashing black, then back to blue. More people screamed.
    I couldn't believe my eyes. Maybe I'm just dreaming... so I pinched myself, but nothing happened, which was clear this was real.
    We went outside. Then suddenly the people were like lagging. People kept stopping. But then, the sky stayed black, and everything froze, apart from the two of us. "Is this real?" Mappy asked. "I know someone who could help us." I said. "But wouldn't the person your ringing be frozen too?" Mappy asked. "Let's just see." I said. I called my buddy Katy. Luckily, she picked up the phone. "Girl's, what's going on?" Katy asked. "We don't know. Everything is frozen apart from the two of us." I said. "Hold on..." Katy said. There was a silence on the phone. Then 30 seconds later, Katy was on the phone again. "Okay, Meet me in the middle of the city." Katy said, before I asked more, she just hung up her phone.
    We realised the middle of the town is near the fountain. As we walked there, the birds flying stopped, the cars were frozen. Even the falling leaves of trees stopped. As we got to the fountain, Katy was already there. "Okay girl's, this is our trouble maker." Katy said as she passed a book to us, and we thought, this must be the person... or thing that's doing this.
    To Be Continued...
    Of course the chapters will be longer then this.
    Want to be in the story? Ask below and why you should be in the story, like will you help us lead the way, or help us fight anything that get's in our way? Just let me know ;)
    Thanks For Reading! :D
    Note: I might just choose random people on the forums to be in my story.

Sanadz, Harold, Durske and 3 others like this.
  2. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

3. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Interesting.
    Can't wait x3

4. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Chapter 2! Yay :D
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @Katy9078
    New Character:
    @Nicki1337
    Enjoy ;)
    Chapter 2 - The Lab
    "Nicki: A girl who can use time." The book said. "She must have done this..." I figured out. "But why?" Mappy asked. "According to the book, it say's she is super sensitive. Maybe someone upset her very badly." Katy wondered. "By the way, I don't think this book is the truth." Mappy wondered. "What? I counted 138 books on my shelf and checked them, and researched them and they are all 100% real." Katy shouted. "Hold on... Didn't you say last week you had 139 books..." I wondered. "Ehm... I think I forgot to research this one..." Katy sighed as she scratched her head. "But she might have to do with this." Mappy pointed at the book. She pointed at where she lived. Then we set off.
    We arrived in some weird lab. I went inside. I heard screaming and crying. "Oh crap... OH CRAP!" I heard a loud echo across the mysterious hallway. The lights were broken and the walls were ripped, what monster could do this? Finally we went in a room, and saw the person who was screaming. She kept throwing her stuff everywhere, making the lights pop and walls peel. "Uhh... Hello?" I howled. She stopped, and turned slowly to me, making me freak out. "DON'T KILL ME! DON'T ARREST ME! DON'T... DO ANYTHING!" She shouted as she kept shaking me. "Woah woah woah, listen we just want to ask questions, not trouble." Katy explained. "Just calm down!" Mappy said. "You... You don't understand!" She kept shouting. She kept screaming at us and crying, and I had enough. "SIT!" I shouted without thinking. She froze, staring at me. "Listen... Did you do this?" I asked. She took a deep breath. "Kinda..." She mumbled. "Fine, I'll tell you what happened." Nicki finally calmed down. Suddenly, The dangling, broken lights stopped dangling. "Time is becoming more frozen." I said. Suddenly, I saw Katy lagging. "What... The..." She kept lagging. "Oh crap..." I screamed. "I'll lead you to who REALLY is doing this! But its a long journey!" Nicki asked. "Fine, if that means Katy will stop lagging!" I shouted. We ran out of the mysterious lab, and ran out of the city, into the fields. The jumping sheep were frozen, the wind stopped, and Katy kept lagging.
    To Be Continued...
    If you want to be in the story, please ask below, I really need characters soon >.<
    Thanks For Reading! :D​

Durske, Katy_ and KokichiOma like this.
  5. Mats9799

Mats9799

Hope this is gonna be a great story Louise! (Just like the others)
    Good luck :)

6. Lyncx

Lyncx I am a Horse.

Minecraft:
    Lyncxx
    Awesome story!
    Could I be in it, by any chance?

7. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @Katy9078
    @Nicki1337
    New Character :D
    @Lyncx
    Thank you @Lyncx for requesting to be in the story :)
    Enjoy :D
    Chapter 3 - Going Down
    3 hours later, we were really far away from the city. I felt a bit down, I missed the city. Besides, maybe we'll never get home again. We were in some swamp, then Katy noticed something. "Wha-What is-is th-th-at?" Katy struggled to talk. She tried to point at some old house. "Aha, that's where he is." Nicki said. I was confused. "Who?" I asked. "You'll see..." Nicki said. We went in the old house, and just as Katy entered, she froze. "Oh SNAP!" I shouted. "WHAT ARE YOU KIDDIES DOING HERE?" A loud shout covered the air. "It's me, Lynx, It's me." Nicki answered. "WHO ARE THOSE KIDDIES BEHIND YOU?" The voice grew louder. "They are one of the only people left that aren't frozen." Nicki explained. Then, a shadow came. My heart was beating as fast as a bullet train. Then the shadow went away, and some half horse and half wizard was there. "Uhh... Hi." Mappy said. "Neigh. So your the only people left eh?" The weird thingy asked. "Oh yeah, this is Lynx, my old buddy." Nicki explained. "Are you a wizard?" I asked. "Of course. Neigh." He neighed. "Do you know a way to unfreeze our friend?" I asked. "Hmmm..." Lynx patted his long, white beard. "You will need to go deep down, and find a special ore called Sather, a golden and sparkly ore. Get aleast 2 of them, then a Kippy slug, a rainbow slug that lives near lava. Get at least 3 Kippy slugs, and 2 sparkly ore and I'll make your friend free." Lynx explained. I nodded, but before I left, Mappy stopped me. "He seems suspicious..." Mappy wondered. "Listen, do you want Katy to be free or not? Now come on." I shouted. Mappy sighed and followed me, and Nicki quickly tagged along. "AND DON'T TOUCH THE KIPPY SLU-" Lynx shouted, but we already left.
    We went about 10 metres away and found a cave. We went inside. "Do you think we'll get enough to maybe free everyone in your city?" Nicki wondered. "The Kippy slugs and Sather ore makes me think they are rare. So maybe only a couple of those exist." I wondered. We went deep down, and I found the Sather ore. "GOT IT!" I cheered. "Isn't that gold?" Mappy wondered. "Cause it isn't very sparkly and is a bit dark." Mappy explained. "I. Knew. That. Heh." I scratched my head. "This is harder then I thought." Mappy said.
    We went deeper and we were pretty sure we found some Kippy slugs. "Did Lynx say something about not touching these? Or was it something else." I wondered. "Arg, he's crazy, now let's grab them and go." Mappy said. "But." I choked, but Mappy already zoomed, and grabbed the Kippy slug, but then the Kippy slug spit out some weird juice. "Ehh, Yu-" Then she froze. "Great, thats Mappy and Katy frozen now." I sighed.
    To Be Continued...
    Want to be in the story? Just ask below and there could be a chance that you'll be in it :)
    Thanks For Reading! :D

Lyncx likes this.
  8. Lyncx

Lyncx I am a Horse.

Minecraft:
    Lyncxx
    Thanks Louise!
    Its a really great
    story so far!
    Lyncx approves of this story

IAMINACTIVEBYE likes this.
  9. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    I'm frozen?
    LET IT GO, LET IT GO

Katy_ and IAMINACTIVEBYE like this.
  10. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

I'm frozen too!
    And its not even winter!

11. Nicki1337

Nicki1337

Minecraft:
    Nicki1337
    Great story Louise! I love it so far! :D :D :D Keep up the great work!!! <3

12. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @Katy9078
    @Nicki1337
    @Lyncx
    Enjoy :)
    Chapter 4 - Thinking Smarter
    "So... Plan B?" Nicki asked. "I don't have any plans." I sighed. "There has to be a way to not let those slugs not freeze us if we touch them..." I wondered. Nicki reached into her pockets, all she had was half a piece of chicken. "Ehh, must have been in there for years." Nicki said. When she held the chicken, the slugs seemed to be interested in it, and that's when I had an idea.
    I quickly saw some sand near me, so I mined it, smelted it, got the glass and made a big bottle. I grabbed the chicken in Nicki's hand and placed it in the bottle. Then i put the bottle on the ground. Sure enough, the Kippy slugs went inside the bottle, gobbling the chicken up, and I quickly put a lid on it. "Awww, I was about to eat that chicken." Nicki moaned.
    "Nicki, you stay here and watch Mappy, I'll go find the ore." I said. "But-" Nicki mumbled, but I already left.
    I went down a cave, worrying that I won't find a way to get back, but then I saw some lava in the distance, figuring out maybe the Sather ore could be there.
    Sure enough, there was Sather ore on the other side of the lava. But as I looked closer, I saw the Sather ore, surrounded by Kippy slugs. There was about 10 of them. I realised I couldn't put them in a bottle too, because I didn't have any more glass and I didn't have anything to attract them, So I had to do some serious thinking. I realised maybe I should just push them in the lava, but they will probably freeze me.
    About an hour pasted, and I was about toe give up. "Arg, just WHY!" I shouted as I kicked a small rock at something bouncy, and nearly bounced back right at me. 'Woah, what is that?' I said in my mind. I looked closer at where the rock bounced off, and some slime was on a huge rock, like a shield. I realised how did slime get on there, but then I realised some slimes were here, as I could see some slime balls on the ground too.
    Suddenly, I had the most genius plan of all. I could use the slimey rock as a shield, and while the Kippy Slugs spit there weird freezing juice, the juice would bounce right back at them and make THEM frozen! It was like I just created a invention.
    But the thing is though, I didn't realise how heavy the rock was, and another thing was, how do I get across the lava? I didn't have any tools with me because me pick just broke from mining the sand.
    Is this really the time to give up? THIS close???
    To Be Continued...
    Want to be in the story? Ask below and there's a pretty good chance of you coming into the story :)
    Thanks For Reading! :D​

Nicki1337 and Lyncx like this.
  13. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

So so so sorry for double post >.<
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @Katy9078
    @Nicki1337
    @Lyncx
    Please comment below if you want to be in the story, I can't triple post >.<
    But anyway, Enjoy :)
    Chapter 5 - Shadows
    I couldn't make up my mind, I should just give up. The weird slime rock is too short to make a bridge too. Suddenly, something dripped on my head. I looked up, and a small crack of water was there, and I was relieved, cause I can finally get across. I saw some tiny rocks on the ground, so I threw them at the crack, but it did nothing. I realised the slime rock was quite tall, so I smacked the crack with it, and the crack grew larger, making more water drip. Suddenly, the Kippy slugs say me, and started spitting the weird juice at me, luckily I got my slime rock out just in time, making the juice bounce right back at about 3 Kippy slugs. I smacked the crack with the rock one more time, and about 100 litres of water came rushing down, turning the lava into obsidian, and washed the Kipper slugs against the wall. Since that got them distracted, I got my slime rock out, but the slime rock seems really damaged, so I better freeze the Kippy slugs fast. As they finally got up, they started spitting at the slime rock, shooting the juice straight back at them.
    1 Kippy slug was left, but before the Kippy slug could shoot the weird juice at me, the slime shield just broke into 100s of rocks, making me an easy target, I quickly ran, but I tripped on the water still pouring, realising I'd have to fix the crack up, because it could soon fill this place up, making me, Nicki and Mappy drown.
    The Kippy slug was about to spit at me, and I was panicking. I realised this is the end, cause I didn't have anything to defend myself, so I covered my eyes with my arm, and the Kippy slug spat at me... Or did it?
    I moved my arm, and the juice seemed to be floating in the air. Did time just freeze again? But how am I still moving. I suddenly saw some shadow of a huge dragon, fighting something, freezing time and then making it move again. Did the dragon just save me? I could tell the dragon will soon release time again, so I threw a huge rock at the Sather ore, making it break off the wall, small enough for me to hold. I ran out of the place, and when I retunred to Nicki, time continued. "Woah, where did you come?" Nicki wondered. "Nevermind that, we better take the Kippy slugs and this Sather ore to Lynx, because the Kippy slugs could-" "WATCH OUT!" Nicki shouted, interrupting what I was saying, and a huge group of Kippy slugs almost spat at me. "Uhh... RUN!" I screamed. "BUT WHERE? THEIR COVERING THE EXIT!" Nicki screamed.
    To Be Continued...
    Please just comment something below, because I'd hate to triple post, otherwise I can't continue ;-;
    But anyway...
    Thanks For Reading!!! :D​

Lyncx likes this.
  14. Xx_HaLl_Of_FaMe_xX

Xx_HaLl_Of_FaMe_xX Mayo

Minecraft:
    Not_Notch_9954
    Can I be in it? :P

15. Tristen690

Tristen690 [OITC Veteran] │ Donator Rank + /Lay Donator

Minecraft:
    Expiiiired
    Can I be in it 2 plz?

16. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

Love it so far!
    More pls =)

17. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Thanks for commenting :),
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @Katy9078
    @Nicki1337
    @Lyncx
    New Characters:
    @Tristen690
    @Xx_HaLl_Of_FaMe_xX
    Thank you Tristen and Hall_of_fame for requesting to be in the story :P
    Enjoy :D
    Chapter 6 - An Enemy
    My heart was pounding my chest. Could this be the end? The Kippy slugs got ready to freeze us with it's juice, which mean't game over. But before they attacked us, some voice echoed through the cave. "Oh no, your not getting out that easily." "What? What are you talking about?" I shouted. Then a man appeared behind the Kippy slugs. "Gentleladies, The name is Sir Tristen, and I'm afraid my little friends here seem to be suspicious with you." Tristen said. "Well can you let your little 'friends' move out of the way so we can get out of here please?" I asked politely. "I will, unless your trying to get to the Dragon of Time." Tristen said. "The Dragon of TIME?" Nicki screamed. "This is the reason why time is stopping. The Dragon Of Time is behind this. He's stopping time due to a mate of mine taking care of him. Of course your not searching for the Dragon of Time, Arn't you?" Tristen wondered. I then remembered. The shadow of a huge dragon fighting something. "If that means time will continue, then yes we are." I said. "Well too bad. Kippy Slugs, freeze them." Tristen said.
    Suddenly, the Mappy that was frozen started moving a bit. "Mmmm! mmmm!" She started mumbling. She finally then was unfrozen! "Looks like that weird juice worns out." Mappy explained. "Anyway, Kippy slugs. FIRE!" Tristen shouted. "Ice Breeze!" A familar voice was heard. "Lynx?" I wondered. Then a huge wind of ice froze the Kippy Slugs. "Arg, FOOL! I will still keep bothering the Dragon of Time so he can freeze everyone! See you later chumps!" Tristan shouted. Then, He tapped on his watch, making him get teleported someone.
    "I'm guessing that. Neigh. guy was a trouble maker. Neigh. Is everyone alright?" Lynx neighed. "I've got the Kippy Slugs and Sather ore you needed." I explained. "Excellent! Neigh. We must go back to my hut to combine these. Neigh. to unfreeze your friend." Lynx neighed. He then marched up the cave. We just came along too.
    Meanwhile, at a secret base deep underground, Tristen got teleported there. "The plan is working sir." A guy said. "Excellent HallOfFame. Soon we can rule the world without anyone bothering us!" Tristen laughed. "My giant monster is still bothering the Dragon Of Time, soon he will freeze everyone." HallOfFame said. "How about a cup of tea sir?" HallOfFame suggested. "But listen HallOfFame. These pesky kids are going to save the Dragon of Time soon. We better do everything we can to stop them." Tristen explained. "As you wish, we first must see their weakness..." HallOfFame explained.
    To Be Continued...
    Thank you once again @Tristen690 and @Xx_HaLl_Of_FaMe_xX for asking to be in this story, hopefully you won't mind to be the enemies ;)
    But anyway...
    Thanks For Reading!!! :D​

18. BowlingMaster

BowlingMaster Scizor | Bug & Steel (God Rank) Donator

Minecraft:
    BowlingMaster
    Can i please in the next story?

19. Tristen690

Tristen690 [OITC Veteran] │ Donator Rank + /Lay Donator

Minecraft:
    Expiiiired
    Tristen690 Approves the story so Far :D