New owner of pandaslays

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Tsuneiro, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsuneiro

Tsuneiro Donator

Minecraft:
    pandaslays - tsuneiro- cybernetbully - E_money_swag_boy - IlIpeep (current)
    I just want to inform everyone that i gave my account away so do not think that it is me when they join the server, because he can be a dick at sometimes and i do not want everyone getting mad at me and harassing me on skype xDDD. so PandaSlays account is no longer mine. thanks!
    The owner is Irescue. this is not a goodbye thread this is just i dont want any confusions

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  2. Syth

Syth

Minecraft:
    Sythie
    Well I hope you are happy with you're choice And I'll make sure to keep that in mind. Thanks for the heads up! :D

3. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    @MrDeathWilliam @ItsHarry, KingSlays is permanently banned and was asked not to come back on the server, yet he still is using PandaSlay's Account.

Please, Kingslays has caused enough trouble to the community

Nessa, momand, dinoceros and 4 others like this.
  4. Tsuneiro

Tsuneiro Donator

Minecraft:
    pandaslays - tsuneiro- cybernetbully - E_money_swag_boy - IlIpeep (current)
    he has not been on that server with that account, my apologies i meant irescue . I was talking to king slays at the time so i said kingslays cause that was what i was thinking. King does not have access to that account. Only Irescue has access to it, I just transferred the account yesterday. I would never trust kingslays with an account of mine lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.