Minecraft My thoughts on 1.9

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by TheOfficialJDman, May 12, 2016.

1. TheOfficialJDman

TheOfficialJDman Audiosurfer | Pan lover | F-777 addict

Minecraft:
    TheOfficialJDman
    Sooo, 1.9 came out, and I think it's the best Minecraft update yet. I have lost interest in Minecraft for quite a while, but I am now really considering starting to play it again. I am seriously liking the new arrows and the ability to use your left arm to hold another item or a shield. But what I love the most is the Elytra.

Coolest. Thing. Evar.

What are your impressions of 1.9?

John_0696 and CaptainJackValdy like this.
  2. TheNinjaFury

TheNinjaFury Fury Donator

Minecraft:
    [Hero] TheNinjaFury // TheEmperorOfFury
    Yes, like 1.9 for features such as the new potions, the elytra of course and the new arrows, however I find it more difficult to survive your first night in a new world because of the cool down.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  3. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

There's a lot of things i like about the new Update, Mostly its the new treasure items like Elytras and frost walker boots, But i also like how there is so many new things that are combat related, like Attacking, Blocking with shields, new potions and many other things. It's a lot of fun.

I wouldn't consider it my most favorite, but Its still up there right next to 1.8 and 1.4, there was also a lot of things i wished were in the update such as a variety of new weapons and stuff, but the Elytras and shields have got me covered.

I cant wait to see what else Mojang has in store for 1.10 :)

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    TheNinjaFury likes this.