Minecraft My Minecraft account and optifine cape was stolen/hacked!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Seltrox, Jan 16, 2017.

?

Can you help me Yes Or No?

1. I CAN HELP YOU!!!(start a conversation with me)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No I can't help you, sorry.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seltrox

Seltrox Pastel Colors ♫ Donator

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    Hi I hope your having a great day, cause I am not because someone(if name is needed start a conversation with me) stole my Minecraft account and Optifine cape and now I can't log back into Minecraft and nor can I give the cape back to my player because the 24 hour thing and they changed the username and password but I got there username before they did but I was too late before they changed my password to theirs. IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME OR TELL ME WHAT TO DO THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

2. Teddie

Teddie Donator

Unfortunately, we are unable to help you completely in obtaining your account back. As stated by @therunandgo , you may contact Mojang Support in order to get the best help to reclaim your account. You can also try to reset your password by pressing "Forgot your Password?" while logging in. I hope you succeed in getting your account back!

Seltrox and Sakujo like this.
  3. Seltrox

Seltrox Pastel Colors ♫ Donator

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    I contacted Monring Support via email, but they are still yet to reply so I tried as @Teddie suggested and went ahead and reset my password because the hacker changed it and I got my account back! But I am still yet to get my Optifine cape back but I will transfer it back to my character tommorow and change the password again. Thank you all so much for your help! @Teddie and @therunandgo

Sakujo likes this.
  4. MC_Scout

MC_Scout Fearless Leader Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    MC_Scout
    This thread has served its purpose and can be locked.
    I'm glad you got your account back :)
    /c

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.