My Final Hurrah?

Discussion in 'One In The Chamber' started by minecraftbeast94, Nov 11, 2016.

1. minecraftbeast94

minecraftbeast94 Donator

Minecraft:
    minecraftbeast94
    Hello, you may know me as the most cancerous person to ever play OITC. You aren't wrong to look at me as a horrible person and a even worse guy to hang out around. I will admit I am not as chill as I would ever have hoped to be, but today I am here to tell you I am leaving the community. I may be looked at as one of the older community of OITC or as IJAH in general. I see that it is my time to leave I have lasted 3 years and I have to leave you guys to have your own fun and your own community. This is the first community I ever became apart of in video games in general. My love for games started about 2 years before I first joined the server and the server itself and the people on it only helped my love for video games. I realize nobody really cares about my leaving or going its just another leave that has to blow away in the wind. I must say though I really respect the server and everyone on it. Though I didn't really get too much into the community, I loved it all the same. It pains me a little to go away from the meta that I used to play and I will never play again. I have all a lot of old friends from this server leave and never come back as well, but I would love it if you could all forget I was in this community and forget I was an older player and if you ever see me again in about a year or a couple of years just don't try to 1v1 me and don't talk about me being old as hell because I would rather not be remembered. I know there were a couple of people who were like "Its good to see someone from the old community still playing." There is one thing I would like to say as well its that there is no old community and there is no new community we are all one and we never had an end or a part where we changed. The difference between us is that one was before and one was after never EVER say that one community is better than the other because in heart we are all the same and we will never change as a whole. One last thing before I end this god long paragraph and I hate myself for all the run-ons I may have created. I would love it if everyone in the community could just have fun again and never look at this server as a competitive server where one person should be better than the other or that there is a clear best and there will always be a best I wanna look back here in about a year or so and see that the things that pulled us apart brought us together again and we will always stay strong like gorilla glue (Man gorilla glue is sticky and hard to get rid of). I just wanna thank you all for all the good memories and I would like to forget all the bad ones but that will happen in time and it can't be healed so easily. Thank you Jerry and Harry for making a server that people could just have fun on. I understand you guys may get some hate for not doing something right but at the end of the day the staff tries their hardest and shouldn't be looked down at for something that they did wrong and yet they should just be told nicest and calmly that this isn't right and it should be fixed. I will always remember all of you guys.​
    -MCBeast-
    P.S if any of you see Rockor or anyone from the old community tell them that I wish them a glorious life.

YFIOTR likes this.
  2. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint