[Music] Plug DJ

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by SLVSHPANDA, Mar 1, 2014.

1. SLVSHPANDA

SLVSHPANDA Custom Title Donator

Minecraft:
    DiviXion
    Hey guys! I thought I might share this with you today because it's pretty nice and neat for you people who might not know yet. Let's start off with what this thing is.

Plug DJ is a music website that allows you to create a playlist and add music from YouTube, SoundCloud, etc. You can join the Wait List and when it's your turn, your next song plays! Plug DJ has also been around for quite some time now and I only started very recently too.

Since the introduction is done, I'd like to continue on its features. So Plug DJ is an awesome website and using it will probably relax you more than ever.

Lets get started on how to use it!

Creating a Playlist
    So when you first log in, you have to make a Playlist first. You should see this thing on the bottom left corner:
    [​IMG]
    Now you can name it anything you want and add music! So now that's done, let us proceed!

Adding Music
    We need to add music to our playlist first. That's probably the most important thing right now. You should click on that symbol on making a Playlist and this should be on the top of the mini-tab:
    [​IMG]
    Search anything you want and you will see a + symbol. That should add it to your Playlist or if you have multiple playlists, it'll pop up with all playlists and you can click on the one you want added.
    Waiting for your turn
    Now you want to click this button:
    [​IMG]
    From here, you can check where you are in line by clicking this:
    [​IMG]
    All you need to do is wait!

Woot!'s, Grab's and Meh's
    Now that we know how to do some of the basic stuff, we need to know how to Woot!, Grab and Meh songs. When someone else, you have to option to either:
    - Woot!
    - Grab
    - Meh
    It looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, I already Woot!'d a song that was playing. You can earn points by Woots and Grabs as well as Fans (Explained later).
    Though if you Meh a song and it doubles (Usually) the amount of Woots, it becomes SKIPPED by the community.
    Not only that but when you are the DJ, you don't get the option to do any of it.

Fans, Avatars and Points
    Fans. You can fan someone and they can fan you. If they do that, you gain points for being fanned by someone and the same with them. When you fan someone, they are your 'friend' and you can see if they logged into the Room you are in. If you want to fan someone, click on their Avatar and click this button:
    [​IMG]

Avatars are the little things that you are. The tiny monsters basically. You can see the available avatars by clicking this button on the bottom right corner:
    [​IMG]
    From then on, you can choose whichever avatar is available to you! The more points you get, the more Avatars you can choose from!

Finally, points. This basically sums up your Woots!, Grabs and fans altogether. You don't lose your points if you choose an Avatar that you just recently unlocked either. It basically shows your progress. To check YOUR points, just look at the bottom right corner. To check someone else's points, hover over their avatar.

How to join
    Well it's very simple! I already made a room for this but the room I made was meant for private use but I decided I wanted to share it with you guys. All you need to do is click this link:
    Click me to join Plug DJ (My Room)!
    Just in case you didn't know, you can log in with Google, Facebook and something else!
    Hope to see you guys there!

P.S: The rest isn't really needed yet as if you have never heard of Plug DJ, you wouldn't need to know it. You'll start learning eventually but either most (Or all) the basics have been covered by me.