Minecraft Christmas 2017 comic mini-series: The Pains of Christmas

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by John_0696, Nov 28, 2017.

1. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Hey everyone, Jeez It's been a while since the last comic, Almost a solid month actually. The Halloween comic I know isnt finished and it really saddens me that I wasnt able to because of School, but for Christmas I decided to do something a bit smaller and more relatable. We all know that Christmas is a Happy and joyful time of year, but we also know that it can be the most stressful as well. Here in this comic series we will be taking a fun humorous look at most of the inconveniences our favorite holiday tends to bring us. Without further ado, Enjoy the comics! :)

Comic #1: Black friday

Starring:
    @StarHalation
    Super Minecraft kid (Again!)
    Random people

Pains of christmas comic.png

MC_Scout, Flurried, Katerina and 13 others like this.
  2. Racingman1

Racingman1 Beatles Fan I Premium Rank I Person Donator

Minecraft:
    Racingman1
    nintendo switch is better.

3. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Oh boy another Comic! This one was especially fun to draw, We all have had times where we had to put up Christmas lights and such, and it can be some back-breaking work, But in the end, your house always looks great. Let's see what our favorite dynamic duo is doing this holiday season, Enjoy!

Starring:
    @ItsJerry
    @ItsHarry

Pains of christmas 2.png

4. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Oh boy, It's time for the next comic! Recently I've been trying to brainstorm some new ideas for this comic and thanks to some good friends of Mine, I now have a pretty big list of different christmas Ideas, Anyways, this time Im doing one of the most common things you see during the Holidays, Mall santas! Sometimes when you're at the mall, you get a guy who dresses up as Santa claus for all the kids, but the one thing to note is that not all of them are Like the Jolly old elf we all know and love. Anyways, Enjoy the comic! :)

Starring:
    @ItsJerry as the Mall santa!
    Little Billy

pains of christmas 4.png

Katerina, Negree, Bruhtrash and 9 others like this.
  5. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Hey guys, It's only 4 more days until christmas, So I wanted to start putting out more of these pains of christmas comics until the day comes, I just got back from a family trip and I havent been able to work on a lot of drawings lately, Good news is that I already had a couple finished, And here's another one. Enjoy!

Starring:
    @ItsJerry
    @ItsHarry

pains of christmas 3.png

Bruhtrash, Sakujo, Evence and 6 others like this.
  6. Saul1337

Saul1337

I-I-INCEST ALERT!!@!

Netherr, jessie, KokichiOma and 6 others like this.
  7. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Christmas is about 2 days away! So I decided to whip up another new pains of christmas comic for everybody here, In this comic, I make fun of Christmas's more Adult tradition, The Wonderful drink known as Eggnog! Most people bring out the Eggnog to relieve the stress that comes with the holidays, Like for example you just got your last minute shopping done, Or even worse, Your In-laws are coming over for christmas, Joy.

Anyways, Here's a little something for you guys to laugh at before Christmas kicks off! Enjoy!

@Starring:
    @ItsJerry
    @StarlightFox

Pains of christmas 5.png

Katerina, Bruhtrash, Sakujo and 2 others like this.
  8. niaarchangel

niaarchangel Angelic VTuber Donator

Minecraft:
    niaarchangel
    Uh, you wrote #3 twice...

These are pretty funny though, good job!

John_0696 likes this.
  9. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Yeah, I didn't see that until the comic was posted, I will correct that later, thanks for letting me know. :)

Merry christmas everyone! This is possibly going to be the last installment of this mini series, Thanks all of you for sticking around and reading my work! Now that christmas might be over for some of you, let's look forward to a new year! And without further ado, enjoy the last comic in this series! :)

Starring
    @ItsJerry
    Santa Claus (Poor guy)

Pains of christmas 6.png

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2017
  10. Pianobonds

Pianobonds

Minecraft:
    Pianobonds
    very nice improvement with that Pencil art, you should try using Pencil more and using less line tool :grin:

Stolas and John_0696 like this.