Make OITC Great Again

Discussion in 'One In The Chamber' started by YFIOTR, May 16, 2017.

1. jellymoon290

jellymoon290 ya know, I'm not so sure why I still go on this

Minecraft:
    jellymooon
    Yeah, I was talking about the one from 2013. That was just when OITC was at it's prime and the one I was on, and I worked for that so much and now it's just gone.

2. kinghakaka

kinghakaka MC Daryl Dixon - Trickshotter #Veracity- 640Subs

Minecraft:
    Kinghakaka
    I feel you bro, I was #3 on there and needed less than 1 week to be #1 on it

SSAce and YFIOTR like this.
  3. ForeverParamount

ForeverParamount Donator

Minecraft:
    ForeverParamount
    Maybe they should add a feature where you can try and obtain different achievements?

pianoargmaster and Left4Lag like this.
  4. ~Swish

~Swish lol

Minecraft:
    Vlz
    Make minecraft fun?
    Just kidding.
    • Duel. Please, hate being a stupid pig all day. Also, make it that you can record your Duel wins in the stats menu so people can brag and strive to be at the top
    • Spectating. If you can spectate in OITC it would be great if you want to see a 1v1 or see a full game with good players.
    • Cosmetics- not weapon upgrades. That will make people who have played more have an advantage. It's supposed to be fun. Maybe if they can make diamond swords, but have the same damage as gold/wood swords. That would be pretty cool
    • advertise it - legit get popular you tubers to play it. Only way that people will come. Know its not likely, but you know.
    • smaller maps - these maps are to big. games with 4-5 people (which is most games now a days) last too long and get boring.
    • Expand the maps, don't just make it COD. Maybe maps such as CSGO and overwatch would be nice. I do see the limits, but it will be cool. Also custom maps would be nice.
    • Gamemodes - Elo and no elo. Wow so different. Make maybe the 5 lives thing i have been looking at.
    • Training - Make a training area, a small map, about rust size where people can join and just practice. No kill's counted for your stats and no one wins. Its infinite. This will let people have the chance of being able to practice without actually harming their stats.
    • Tournaments hosted by staff. This means that there will be an all message throughout the server stating " TOURNAMENT OITC" or something. More people would join and maybe some prizes in cosmetics.
    idk. i tried.

5. kinghakaka

kinghakaka MC Daryl Dixon - Trickshotter #Veracity- 640Subs

Minecraft:
    Kinghakaka
    If you had a look at my post regarding the cosmetics you wouldn't have post you're cosmetic parts or posted it in a diffrent way