Losing friends again?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Blue_Angel_10111, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Blue_Angel_10111

Blue_Angel_10111 The Main Angel :3

Minecraft:
    Blue_Angel_1011
    Hi guys, this post is abit personal so please dont have any rude comments.

Well last year was a very depressing year because I had no friends, when I did have friends there was this girl who would turn them against me by making lies about me of about saying that I'm a slut and that I slep with a couple of guys. They were absolute lies, but those lies then spread into rumours and everyone thought that of me so everyday when I went home I would cry. When it came to August September my mom decided to have me have a term off school. But when I came back to school after 2 months there were 2 girls that spread more rumours about me while I was gone like saying that I got pregnent and that I needed an abortion. I started crying infront of them and I felt weak. And before I knew it I had no friends by the end of the year. I had to repeat the year because of my absence. Not by grades

Now this year in my new class I made many more friends but of course there were still people like those girls that teased me because of my height and weight (40kg not pounds) but I ignored it. It was fine until I got to today and today was very not my Friday I want. My bestest guy friend and many of my friends just suddenly turned away from me. When on the way to class I tripped and tore skin where my hand was. But then when I was in class everyone came to me like. "Are you hurting yourself?" "Are you cutting yourself" with a smile on their face as if their not surprised and NO I DO NOT CUT MYSELF. I just tripped gosh. Now I'm just messaging and texting my friends why they ignored me for the past months and left me alone but I'm not sure if they still have my number. But then I heard one of my friends tried to kill herself because her baby sister died and was put in a mental hospital. I wanted to cry because I already lost so many friends and if she killed herself I wouldnt know what I would do because she was my friend since I was born (not joking)

So now you know my past 2 years have being, and I do NOT want to mension the other 3 because its too much to bear and I hope you understand what I have went through, some of you might not care but I just needed to post this somehow without any of those people seeing this and I needed some relief, typing this out really made me calm down. Please dnt think different of me too coz that happens alot.. o-o

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    Kono, smeghead333, Radii and 7 others like this.
  2. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

My gosh you've been through so much =(
    Im always here if you need to talk♡
    Hugs♡

Blue_Angel_10111 likes this.
  3. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

Look the 90% of the world has been bullied and depressed.It's like a new trend which only the ''cool'' pleople like.You aren't alone and you know that..I feel sorry for what happend to you the past years but it leat it end up nice, didn't it? Stay strong ,we are here for you ♥
    [​IMG]

4. Deleted

Deleted Donator

Ek is daar vir jou as jy moet praat.

(No google translate :D )

animalzzz likes this.
  5. ShaunPoppy830

ShaunPoppy830 Used To Be Poppy830 Donator

Minecraft:
    ShaunPoppy830
    I am here for you if you need to talk.

6. Deleted

Deleted Donator

Dutch and Afrikaans are related to eachother. So I dont need that google shit.

7. TheBlackHamood

TheBlackHamood Feel Pain, Accept Pain, Know Pain

Minecraft:
    twista_17 & _Hamood
    Damn
    I feel you
    By forth grade I have no friends
    the pain u feel I feel it too

8. Blue_Angel_10111

Minecraft:
    Blue_Angel_1011
    You are there for me what did I say?
    right?

9. ForeverTruthful2u

ForeverTruthful2u OMGEEEE

Minecraft:
    Rose_Herocat
    Honestly, why weren't the teachers alerted about this bullying?
    I understand if they do punish the bullies, but not enough.

These kind of people need to educated about bullying, and what it does to people.
    Their parents and principal should be alerted immediately, of this extreme bullying.
    In the end, you should move to another school if this bullying can't stop.

<3 Lots of love, feel better

[​IMG]

10. Deleted

Deleted Donator

Translated back:
    I am there for you if you need to talk

11. Blue_Angel_10111

Minecraft:
    Blue_Angel_1011
    ohhhhh i tried, thanks

12. Fawn

Fawn as if

Who needs friends lol

Don't pay attention to them, I'm sure you'll find true friends soon!
    Also, we are all here for you

13. QueenAngel32

QueenAngel32 I'm up ❤

Minecraft:
    QueenAngel32
    I'm here if you need me.
    Sorry to hear of this ;n;

14. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

I almost cried o.o
    Sry for whatever you've been through and I hope you find friends that will support and not act like this :) we are here for you :')

15. speedy0114

speedy0114

I'm so sorry i cant belie about how ignorant people can be first of why would some1 spread rumors about you its useless and only causes problems for you and those jerks I cant believe people are so foolish these days so if you need any help just ask I want to help you out if i can

16. Blue_Angel_10111

Minecraft:
    Blue_Angel_1011
    well on of the girls was my friend for 2 years and she knew lots about me including my personal secrets and when high school started she ditched me and started telling everyone some of my secrets and spreading lies too. I'm glad this year she left the school to be in a school where permanant mentally ill people go to school. It explains everything

17. speedy0114

speedy0114

wow.. what the school anyway?
    at least shes gone
    moral of the story if there's a bully when they leave its awesome

18. Claireeeee

Claireeeee

It will get better, trust me. No matter how hard it may be, you need to smile your way through it. I've gone through a bad time, and I still am. I have anxiety, and I can get really sad at times. But during those times, you need to tell yourself that it's okay. 'Cause it is, you cannot let the jerks and ignorant people bring you down. You need to show them that you are confident, and you need to believe that you are. It will get better darling, trust me. Smile, it's beautiful.

19. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Please.
    If I could be 40kg, I would. 70kg :L
    You don't have anything to be sad about, nor bullied about.
    You're only 15 (According to your profile) so how would you be sleeping around with guys.
    Ignore those people, find people who actually like you and share interests. I found my friends via Minecraft.

20. smeghead333

smeghead333

Minecraft:
    smeghead333
    I'm sorry to hear about all of those things. What I would do is just ignore them. Literally pretend that they don't exist. Don't be obsessive, like don't say "Was that the wind? Myehehehehe!" or walk into them on purpose like they aren't there. That's stooping to their level, and you're better than that ;) If you do that, people will probably admire your "IDGAF" attitude and want to be friends with you.

Just remember: You're better than them. You're a boss ass b**ch, they're just thirsty.