Loseing my stuff cuz of server host thingy.. on kitpvp .-.

Discussion in 'KitPVP' started by MyChemicalRomance, Jul 20, 2016.

1. MyChemicalRomance

MyChemicalRomance I

Minecraft:
    MyChemicalRomanc
    ive lost atleast 2 god p3 un3 sets with depth 3 boots,sharp 4 fire 2 un3,punch 2 power 4 infinity 1 bow and 30 gaps because of server host and i was wondering if i can have my stuff back sense It was servers fault that i lost my stuff.. and not mine . .

knife, VqpezJay and CrayonLogic like this.
  2. CrayonLogic

CrayonLogic ANIME ADDICT Donator

IKR This has happend to me so many times I am sorry to say bud, but they dont give em back.

3. akaCharm

akaCharm

THIS SHIT IS BULLSHIT EVERYONE IN KIT LOST THEIR SHIT BECAUSE OF A PROXY CRASH FUCK THAT SHIT.

4. VqpezJay

VqpezJay

I LOST 6 SETS AND FKING 50 GOD APPS CUZ OF SERVER SHIT. I WANT MY STUFF BACK THANK U

5. MyChemicalRomance

MyChemicalRomance I

Minecraft:
    MyChemicalRomanc
    #GiveOurStuffBack c;

CrayonLogic likes this.
  6. VqpezJay

VqpezJay

I lost: Sharp 4 fire 2 unbreaking 3 sword. 3 p3ub3 sets and 1 set had p3ub3 Depthstrider 3 on it. the rest of the 2 sets where normal p3ub3. then i lost 3 normal ub3 sets. (all these sets are diamond) and i lost a tottal of about 15-20 god apps. if we can get our stuff back it would be very helpfull :> i also lost a punch 2 ub3 bow :(

7. Haruld

Haruld Prodigal Son Donator

Minecraft:
    Haruld
    You probably won't be able to get the stuff back unless you may have a picture of your items before you lost it man, sorry.

Aiqw and Makoa like this.
  8. j0sef

j0sef resigned Donator

Jerry and Harry had no control over the connection issues.

Making posts in all caps will get you just about nowhere. Wait for a statement from any higher-up staff members.

Like @_Harold said above, if you don't have proof of owning it, I can almost guarantee action cannot be taken.

Aiqw and Haruld like this.
  9. MyChemicalRomance

MyChemicalRomance I

Minecraft:
    MyChemicalRomanc
    we didnt know that this would happen if we did then we would screen shot the stuff and all

10. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    I lost 9 sets, 2 s4 f2 ub3 swords, a stack of gaps, 2 punch 2 inf ub3 bows and 2 3 min str pots. I've quit KitPvP in the meantime.

Having said that, I'm confident there is no way to prove who lost what to the server issues and therefore no appropriate way to compensate. Use caution playing in the meantime as we work to resolve the cause of the server issues.

Lone, Aiqw, Sakujo and 1 other person like this.