lmao kitpvp?!!

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Prida, Nov 4, 2017.

1. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Sorry Timy, I call bullshit. You can complain about it but you still come back.

tence3000 likes this.
  2. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    iM oFfiCialLy cONfuSeD...

i get on like half an hour a day compared to 2-4 hours a day, too many turks and cheaters to keep up with

Medievalman11 likes this.
  3. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Half an hour is still there. You're there pretty much whenever I randomly show up.

4. stempunk

stempunk #1 Premium Donator

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    Yes some new people quit. But more people were on back then than now. It was more popular and just better. You can't keep making excuses about the new map being better. It's not. Kit is dead, many people I know want the old map back, because it was better. Not just for us players, but for the server as well.

Medievalman11 likes this.
  5. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    The server as a whole has a lower population. It's not just kit. There is no magical server or mode that will bring people back. Just how the cycle works. This is one of the most toxic servers I have ever been on. That might be the issue that needs to be dealt with before how to make kit better and flashier.

6. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    How do you deal with toxic people? You can't really, everyone has their own opinions and characteristics. We are simply wanting a new revamp for us to enjoy.

7. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    1. Lol
    2. Changing the nap won't change that. You know what I say, record and report.
    3.Most people who stopped playing found other games that keep their interest. It's about Minecraft as a whole, not kitpvp.
    4. Why not?

I report them. Most of the time their behavior is against the rules. So instead of complaining about it all the time like most people, I do something about it.

noah likes this.
  8. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    This thread is about what the kitpvp players want, create your own thread about toxicity but don't be complaining here. This thread is to give an insite on further ideas and where Kitpvp will end up later on. We are here to share our opinion of what needs improvement. I am going to end our debate here unless we stay on topic of KITPVP

stempunk likes this.
  9. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    [
    No this thread is about what a handful of kitpvp players want. Stop thinking that this small group is the entire kit community because it's far from it.

Phoenix likes this.
  10. codeclimber

codeclimber

Minecraft:
    codeclimber
    my complaint it that this kid is talking about 11 yo kids sweating and turkish kids hacking but hes grtting super salty over it what causes kids 2 sweat them dying and being salty and this kid is ranting and just being racist

11. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Then report the player. Let the people whose job it is to moderate the server handle it, and then go on having a good time with your friends.

It is the goal of staff to make sure the server is enjoyable for everyone, and if someone is ruining that experience for a lot of other players, staff will handle the issue.

12. Ryva

Ryva Resigned Donator

Codeclimber I thought you would know this already, but like Twage said above, just report the player! By complaining and not reporting it how is he going to get punished? Report it on the forums or in game.

13. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    There are only a handful of players on Kitpvp anyway. The only way to share our ideas is through the forums which many other Kitpvp players haven't created. If they have then I oblige those players to respond with their opinions, this is the only way we can voice our verdict about Kitpvp.

Well said

I'd guarantee I'm on there more than you are. I know who plays and I know when they'll be on. The greater majority of kids in kit can't be bothered to make forum accounts or they're not allowed. There are 5+ threads on it and it does not guarantee that they'll listen to or implement anything that is discussed.

Well then, we are the players making a stand to change Kitpvp! Hope we have expressed our ideas enough for a change or improvements.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2017
  14. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Out of the people who have been posting in this thread there are 2 maybe 3 I would take seriously when it comes to what kit needs.

15. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    Well these are all suggestions which can be improved later on. I hope you take my input seriously.

16. Glowside

Glowside Donator

Minecraft:
    Glowside
    late response ik but a turks are a clan not just turkish people. there are some that join that don't live in turkey, and like the ottoman clan, we stereotype to turk because that's the clan we're used to

17. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    To what @Glowside said, the turks call themselves the Turks because they want to be called that. Everyone who joins them is a Turk. There are plenty of Germans and U.S. players that are classified as Turks.

18. iSlayerMan

iSlayerMan [No More PvP] Donator

Minecraft:
    xSlayerMan
    Turks The Best <3

19. Saykoh

Saykoh

bring prot 4, remove bows if you are going to add gapples, encourage long fights, not children with assasin kit spamming poison 2 and str trying to quickdrop