Las Vegas Strip shooting, 50 killed in deadliest mass shooting in US history

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by ItsJerry, Oct 2, 2017.

1. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

Saying 99.9% don't want a ban is a lie. There are lots of conservatives that are concerned with the legality of automatic and semi automatic weapons. And there are people that only want a ban on weapons that are deemed overkill for self defense and can be used for mass shootings. Of course, I don't support that Trump repealed that order, so no need to reeducate me on that. I am also well aware that the NRA donated $21 million to Trump. Because some people don't support this doesn't mean all of us don't.

Also wanted to point out that silencers (or as it should be called, a suppressor) are not as effective as people think. Noises are still made with a suppressor, and, albeit reduced, a muzzle flash can still be seen. It would be the same situation for the most part.

2. ANumber2Pencil

ANumber2Pencil Resigned ______________________________________ Donator

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    I tried really hard but I couldn't find any instance where democrats tried to pass a bill in congress that would ban all guns. Mainly because its unconstitutional. Look at all the gun proposals that have been shot down by congress in recent years. Examples:
    - Law that would make it so suspected terrorist couldn't buy guns
    - Law that would make it so people with mental illnesses couldn't buy guns
    - Law that would require a more thorough background check.

Please tell me what any of those would do to hurt the country. And if you say none of those would hurt the US then you are actually siding with the democrats and "gun control" with this issue.

3. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

I do lean to the Democrat side in terms of guns. Banning guns outright isn’t right at all. But the regulation and red taping of the more dangerous ones is severely needed to prevent more mass shootings. The conservatives/republicans are actually split on this view on guns, many want regulation, others don’t.

TheDiamondPicks likes this.