KitPvP Events!

Discussion in 'KitPVP' started by Timyus, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    I was playing minecraft today as usual and realized that a lot of people were playing facs, so I went over and saw there was a koth happening and there was tons of pvp and action. So I thought, what if we had this in kit... basically events... There could be a koth event where there's a platform in front of spawn up in the air about 10 blocks that you had a cap point on, and every couple of days there would be a koth, so maybe like the opposite days that facs has a koth. anyways the cap would be raised in the air a bit because of all the nakeds and irons that would punch you. this way only people with pearls (people who aren't noobs) could knock. and you would have a team max of 2other people you couldn't hit, you would just shift right click them in the warzone and if they did it back you couldn't hiteachother, of course this would only lastwhile there are koths... There would be SO much more fun pvp and I wouldhonestly start recording and uploading it.. also maybe a blitz kill? where there is5 minutes to get as many kills as you can and there's a leader board on the side....

Now for the prizes... there would be keys, now no new koth crate or anything but just special and basic keys, emeralds, god apples, armor, and maybe even specialkits, of course this is all for next map...

comment any other events you would liketo see

2. Teddie

Teddie Donator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.