Karaoke Party!

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Kono, Nov 2, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kono

Kono Former Staff Donator

I honestly don't know what number this is, so I'm restarting the counter for the parties. I'll be hosting this with @Zackery, and @Destination666 will be helping out as well. This is a community event, so you should not be afraid to come out and have fun! You do not need to sing or feel obligated to sing if you come. The event will be held on Teamspeak (TS).

We all go into a TS channel and individually (or possibly have a duet or quartet) sing. You may use instrumental or any accompaniment. You could even do it a capella. The host will grant you talk power for the duration of your turn. The main thing is that we are all having fun!

Reply with this form to preregister to sing!
    TS Name:
    Song:
    Any specific comments or singing order requests:
    You can sign up on this thread during the event, or you can PM me during the event. I will keep tab of who's singing next. If you do not reply within a reasonable amount of time, we will move on. The event will be long, but it will get boring if majority is waiting for the next person.

To prevent people from entering the channel while people are singing, the room will have a password. If you want to be let in, just ask me or Dest to move you in.
    Please note that ALL TS and especially IJAH Network rules apply. Enclosed is specific rules pertaining to this event.
    Do not spam chat excessively. You will be kicked from the channel as first warning.
    Please refrain from talking while others are singing. It gets distracting when someone's singing.
    Do not harass or talk negatively about others' singing. You will be kicked as first warning.
    If I remember anything else, I'll update this. I reserve the right to change around rules as I see fit without prior warning. If you are kicked for an offense, you will be let back in, but you will not be let back in if you do it again. If any action breaks any TS rule, you will face consequences.

This time is tentative, but it will most likely be on November 12th.
    Tentative time: 8pm GMT on November 12th

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you would like to sign up secretly, you can do that through PM too. Let's have a good one! Hopefully I'll remember to edit this thread if I forgot anything.

Jacob_, Xandalf, Jit and 7 others like this.
  2. Starixty

Starixty Donator

why not
    ts name: merakiii
    song: i don't know yet lol

Kono likes this.
  3. CrayonLogic

CrayonLogic ANIME ADDICT Donator

Ya name MrCrayola

Song let it go

kiraa and Kono like this.
  4. tobiyo254

tobiyo254 Donator

Minecraft:
    tobiyo254
    TS Name: SNESLover
    Song: She drives me crazy by Fine Young Cannibals
    Any specfic comments or singing order requests: Nope :)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  5. Kono

We'll be starting in an hour. A channel is set up so we can talk before the event starts. Hope to see you there! :)
    Feel free to sign up now as well or during the event by messaging me.
    Just message me to request entry and please don't be shy!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    Starixty likes this.
  6. Jacob_

Jacob_ Donator

I'll be there!

Kono likes this.
  7. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    WHEN YOU MISS OUT ON IT AND YOUJR SUST LIKE SO SADS

8. katlynn

katlynn "Dear heart, why him?" Donator

actually, the party is still going on (atm)

Starixty likes this.
  9. Kono

It was lit! Thanks for coming and special thanks to Zack and Dest for hosting it with me.
    Hope to see you all at the next one!
    Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.