#IJAHAlert #31: History has been made

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Smg, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_

What is up, my IJAH forum nation?
    I am your inactive host, Killer Smgstar...and let's get riioooooghhttt...into the history making!
    That is right folks, we here at IJAHAlert love to praise ourselves when we do something right. And how bout it, we've done something right!

Before we begin, my fans were gracious enough to send me some awesome tweets congratulating my milestone.

[​IMG]
    Thanks alot brother Jakey! I'll ensure to dab on those haters and ruin the minds of children just like you. :D

[​IMG]
    I was always fast as fuck you ignorant piece of shi-
    I mean, ahem..
    Thank you KEEM, it's great to hear that coming from you. Hopefully we can colab some day.

[​IMG]
    hah jokes on you I don't post videos on your biase-totally fair website where family friendly videos get taken down and videos showing a person who hung themself make the trending page.

Now that we're done taking all those kind messages from my fans, it's time we move on to the NEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2018-1-24_15-17-18.png
    Recently IJAH came out with a totally tubular awesome game called PrisonMMO. You get to kill people!

Be sure to check it out
    upload_2018-1-24_15-18-19.png
    User @TheMint is wondering about what phones you all use, why not check it out?
    I currently use a nokia 9000000000000000.
    upload_2018-1-24_15-19-7.png
    User @RaveV reminds the forums about this awesome website where can all look back at our cringey days! Yay!
    upload_2018-1-24_15-19-52.png
    guys help
    ive covered this thread so many times and I believed it was dead last time here on ijahalert but I was wrong
    how does it die

helppls
    i fan
    hit f to pay respek

That's all for today, IJAH forum nation! It was a slow news day that means you should cause more drama so I apologize for the lack of stories. But for real, it's awesome to finally see my name on that most messages board. It's been a great 2 1/2 years with you all.

IJAHAlert is now strongly sitting at 223 followers! Peace!

dreamvlle, ItsHarry, ItsJerry and 9 others like this.
  2. fernie

fernie subpar Donator

Minecraft:
    fineKey
    AAF76E02-6251-49C0-8FC5-0D9639C713FB.jpeg

Smg and Senchies like this.