I need trivia questions for my game on creative 1, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Creative' started by JengaBlocks, Dec 29, 2017.

1. JengaBlocks

JengaBlocks Minecrafter Donator

Minecraft:
    672JengaBlocks
    2017-12-29_11.50.40.png So a while back I saw that a bunch of people on the creative server were making trivia games, where you would go and get into a little pod or something, and a host would ask questions with you answering. I had a lot of fun with them, except that I noticed how much of a challenge it was for the creator to make an efficient way to eliminate the players that answer incorrectly. Due to this, I decided that I would try to make a sort of "smart trivia" game. After about 5 months of building and designing, I finally did it, with a 5 second timer for timed questions, a slot machine as sort of a prize mechanism, and an answer detector. I can have as many as 6 contestants go into little pods with a blue button and a green button. I will ask a question with two answers, being labelled as a "green answer" and a "blue answer". When I see everyone has answered (indicated by lights above the pods), I will press one single button, and anyone who got the answer incorrect will fall out. Then, I can just press another button to reset, and ask a new question. It's been fun, but I only have one problem, and that is that I need some trivia questions. Any ideas?

P.S.: I am aware that trivia games are pretty much dead now, but I put so much effort into making this one more like a game show (timer, design, and slot machine), that I still think it has hope. 2017-12-29_11.50.20.png 2017-12-29_11.50.25.png 2017-12-29_11.50.49.png