I need help.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by DiblyyIsGone, Jan 23, 2017.

1. DiblyyIsGone

DiblyyIsGone um what happened Donator

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    I want to cut to the chase. I was just dumped from a 8 month relationship. Yes I am young, almost 15, but it still hurts. I spent my year trying very hard to be happy, and it's hard to keep that up in 2017. I need advice, I'm having trouble staying strong.

SinisterBucky and safoya299 like this.
  2. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    Hey, you need to distract yourself.
    8 months is a long time, so if you can't distract yourself, it's okay to let it all out now. Trust me, it's better than holding your feelings in for a long time.

SinisterBucky and DiblyyIsGone like this.
  3. DiblyyIsGone

DiblyyIsGone um what happened Donator

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    Thank you so much

safoya299 likes this.
  4. SinisterBucky

SinisterBucky Exemplary Gaming Co-Founder and GM Donator

Minecraft:
    _Bucky
    As an autistic teen, a lot of shit about neurotypical people irks me. So what I would do is write the most violent, dripping-with-emotion piece and just leave it in my Drive and not touch it. Then all the bothersome feelings would ebb away. They come back, of course, but it's a process. Please don't get angry at people like I do, lmao. I just hope to give you ideas.

TL;DR dump your emotions into art maybe?

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  5. Yzel

Yzel Jess - Yzel Donator

Minecraft:
    Yzel
    I've struggled with problems such as yours before, I know they're horrible to escape. The best thing to do is to meet new people, new friends, it'll take your mind off the previous relationship and it may even find you someone better than your last relationship. (There's always someone better if your last relationship didn't work out, even if they seemed like the entire universe to you.)

Pick up a new skill, sport or perhaps even get a job? (I don't know where you live, but in England you can get a part-time job at 15 :P)

Even if you're not an outdoors person, take up a new game? Try new minigames on J&H?

Just try forget about it, alright? :3

~Jess a.k.a Kyufa

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  6. j0sef

j0sef resigned Donator

Always remember that the best is yet to come my man.
    Stay strong.

DiblyyIsGone likes this.