I need help with a research for school

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Pugnata, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Pugnata

Pugnata Pug the Pug Donator

Minecraft:
    Pugnata
    Heyhey, I have to write a research for school about a disrtict in Amsterdam. I am desperately searching for people who I can contact (not with a lot of luck :( ). It would be amazing if we could get in contact with an international companie and thats where I thought about posting this.
    idk if I may ask this on the forums (feel free to delete this thread if I may not), but if you know someone who works with creative industries, post it here (feel free to pm it to me if you don't want to post it in public). A website where I can find contacts will also give me a ton of help. Hopefully you can help me :).

Odi likes this.
  2. TheNinjaFury

TheNinjaFury Fury Donator

Minecraft:
    [Hero] TheNinjaFury // TheEmperorOfFury
    Sorry, what are you looking for? Probably me not reading it right.

3. Pugnata

Pugnata Pug the Pug Donator

Minecraft:
    Pugnata
    Someone who knows someone I can contact. The person needs to be involved with the creative industry (eg music, tv, games, design, etc) it can be a person who has a company.

4. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

I know a few people in the Waypoint forums who've worked for 343i. You can go over to Halo Waypoint and search for: bs angel, Bravo or Unyshek, they are community managers of 343 Industries, who develops the Halo franchise. If you can't get their attention, there are a plethora of monitors who can help you, Ka Five and snickerdoodle are some, and will be happy to help.

Pugnata likes this.
  5. TheNinjaFury

TheNinjaFury Fury Donator

Minecraft:
    [Hero] TheNinjaFury // TheEmperorOfFury
    Ok, I'll see if I can help at all :)

Pugnata likes this.