How To Make An Information Page!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by witchchick128, Dec 31, 2018.

1. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    long thread btw

Hello, viewer! Today, I will run you through a step-by-step guide on how to write an information page for your JerryAndHarry forums account. This way, stalkers can instantly find out details about you easier, and people can judge you (in secret) for your opinions, lifestyle and taste in things! Let’s get started!

1. Make an introductory.
    Like with any piece of writing or paragraph, a short introduction to lure readers in is always good. There is literally no valuable information in these little intros, but shut the fuck up, I’m the teacher.
    Ex. Hey guys I’m Lil Yachty! This is my info page!

2. Basic Information
    Here’s where trouble arises. This is the make-or-break paragraph that determines a readers thinking if they’d like to continue reading your info page. Make a quick summary of the things you like or hate, do in your free time, skills you have, or your personality / sexuality / age, etc. When talking about music, don’t go too into detail, that’s for later. Be sure to make it so that you’re shoving it down everyone’s noses, especially if you’re not a straight white male.
    Ex. My name is Lil Yachty, and I am 9 years old. I love to play video games like Super Mario, Minecraft and Call Of Duty. In my free time, when I’m not playing video games, I capture dogs and sacrifice them to the blood goats.

3. Music Lists
    Many information pages have short music lists, which consists of artists somebody likes, album recommendations, or favourites overall. Make a short list of one of these, or if you have time in between eating peanuts and sharing your views on how Hitler was good, 2 or even all 3 of these.
    Ex. My favourite band is The Wiggles, I just love their song ‘Fruit Salad,’ it’s my favourite one!

4. Friends List
    You have 2 options here: actually make one, or create the illusion that you are, but then proceed to refuse for the purpose of not creating ‘drama’ or ‘hate,’ followed by: you know who you are. We all know you don’t have friends, so go with option 2. Most people without friends do the second option.
    Ex. You know who you are ;)

5. Last few things
    By this point, you should be done your information page! Good work. But wait! It’s more boring than my ass after I take a shit! You should spice it up. How, you may ask?

Well, first off, get a stereotypical line divider. Sure, you could make on with the characters on your keyboard, but fuck you and your shitty characters. Let’s make things over-complicated. This one should do:
    A32FA009-F587-4C8D-A68B-65673FA5F2E0.png
    Also, add some colour to your info page. Not sure what colours? Take some acid and it should come to you within a few minutes.

Lastly, throw in a GIF or two. The only rule to this is: make it unfunny. No GIF ever has been funny, so just throw in something weird or mildly inspiring. Also, if it’s inspiring, make it unnecessarily edgy and/or overly preachy.

Shazam! You’ve successfully finished an info page for your JerryAndHarry account. Well done! I can’t think of anything funny, and this entire thread was poorly made anyway, so I’m gonna go listen to metal and cry over the fact that I thought this was a good idea. Bye now, happy info page making!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  2. ThiccTurtles

ThiccTurtles Builder Donator

Minecraft:
    Cheezi
    thanks i took all of this into account and made an amazing info page

Soap and Bruhtrash like this.
  3. Chilla

Chilla cat lover

nice haha

witchchick128 likes this.
  4. Bruhtrash

Bruhtrash 100% FC!!! Donator

Minecraft:
    MrHakenRock
    what if I don't want to

ThiccTurtles and witchchick128 like this.
  5. witchchick128

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    Then I, personally, will send Satan and an army of 1000 demons to exterminate you without any trace or memory of you and have them reap your soul. Information pages are all that sustain me everyday. I cannot go 5 seconds without thinking of information pages. I live, eat, sleep, drink, play, and :lennyfaceuwu: info pages. If you want to take that away from me, it is only you who will suffer the consequences.

nah i'm kidding do what you want lmao

Chilla likes this.
  6. Bruhtrash

Minecraft:
    MrHakenRock
    too bad I'm already a part of that army UwU

ThiccTurtles and witchchick128 like this.
  7. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    I like my characters, thank you.

witchchick128 likes this.
  8. witchchick128

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    i'm satan tho

9. Bruhtrash

Minecraft:
    MrHakenRock
    i'm suddenly christian

10. witchchick128

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    good

NOW MAKE A FUCKING INFO PAGE

11. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    After a long time of work and dedication, I have finished my information page on the itsjerryandharry community forums.
    Please check it out!

12. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC

upload_2019-1-1_10-48-24.png

upload_2019-1-1_10-49-5.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    Chilla likes this.
  13. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft: