How do you feel?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Dcdanger, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Dcdanger

Dcdanger

So many people leaving the server, saying that "The Community is dead" or "Factions ruins friendships" Tbh The way i look at it, is that factions is kind of saving the server. Yea I get it, so many people left survival for factions. There is like nobody on survival anymore. But survival kind of got boring before survival. Yea it was fun with everybody but just building and being safe? Not as fun. Sometimes you wanna take a wild turn and fight. That is just what the actual factions I feel was for. That is just how I feel. How do you guys feel?

2. Heatdude Da Waffle

Heatdude Da Waffle Admin | Builds Things Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Heatdude
    Pretty sure the factions ruins relationships thing is pretty far gone... and most people are done complaining about the community dying as well... so, um, yeah.

I feel like nothing is "saving" the server. People getting over the fact that others left is what's "saving" it, if that's what you want to call it. To be truthful, it was never in danger or anything... the server won't die from veterans leaving, and it won't die from factions. On the same token, veterans won't save the server and neither will factions. So, I feel like this thread is confusing and misleading.

3. Warden

Warden Donator

Saving is a strong word. and I would like to see @Yomc's opinion on this. But imma admit, I lost a friendship today because of factions, and the community is not "dying" people just don't come on as much. So this is how I feel, but the server will never be the same, it won't be how most of us remember it.

4. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ Donator

I just think "Oh they just either stopped liking it here, have problems in reality, or school."
    and I move on with life.

Warden and LGC PUMPKIN like this.