Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

Recently I bought new headphones, and the microphone is muted and I can't unmute it! I tried restarting my computer, unistall/reinstall the program, and I'm not reinstalling windows. Help! I even tried plugging it back in.

2. OfficerDeadly

OfficerDeadly Donator

Minecraft:
    OfficerDeadly
    Maybe there is a volume switch on the headphone?
    Plugged it in the wrong port?

3. thesaber903

I tried every single port I can find, still won't unmute, I do have a button for muting my mic and unmuting my mic, but I clicked it and it's not working. The sound and everything is working, but not the mic

4. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    If the mute is happening on the hardware side (so on the headphones itself), then perhaps the mute button or mic cable is broken. If you are sure it is indeed a hardware problem, I suggest either refunding it or opening it up yourself and fixing it.

Sakujo likes this.
  5. thesaber903

I love you so much lmao

Well, I bought them today and they came, but It's brand new and the sound, everything works except the mute button. Like it will budge and stuff. But it's like it won't unmute, unless I can take it to a repair store and figure out, or I can take my computer and see if anything's wrong with it. But I'm pretty sure, when the red light is on the button, it means it's muted, but when I click it, the red light won't like go or something.

6. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    Then the button is most likely broken or has bad contact. You'll have to open it up or send it back

7. thesaber903

Hmmm, I will try, my dad is coming later so he might find out why. Thanks for helping though Jerry.
    I love you kiss meh

Forgive me for the double post but it's fine now.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2017
    Jacob_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.