[Giveaway] $15 -Last Giveaway-

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Contemptible, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    In attempt to beat the store being torn apart, I will be doing a giveaway of $15 USD. This giveaway will end on 6/3/16 and the winner will get their item(s) on that day.

DISCLAIMER
    If, by chance, the server's store is modified/removed before or on the end date of this give-away, I will gladly give the winner a CVS gift card of $15.

As my old giveaway threads went, you will be given certain limits in order to participate. You must follow the rules, and fall into the limits. That being said, let me inform everyone of the requirements.

LIMITS/REQUIREMENTS
    1. You must not have more than 3 (Three) warnings in-game.
    2. Your last ban must be over two months ago as of 6/3/16
    RULES
    1. When applying for this giveaway, you must use correct grammar. I understand that there are multiple ways of spelling something (Color/Colour) and that will be accepted.
    2. When applying for this giveaway, you must follow the format completely, down to detail.
    3. DO NOT reply to anything. All that will be accepted on this thread is the raffle entry and nothing more.
    4. If, by chance, you have a question you'd like to ask me, do so by either private messaging me, or write on my profile.
    Now to the format.
    Side-note: There will be a numbering system implemented, however it isn't by your selection. Your post will automatically have a number pinned to it, and this is decided by how many people have posted prior to you.
    An example,
    Let's say @Aiden is the first to reply to my thread, his number on the system will be 2, since I am the OP (Original Post), I am 1.

FORMAT

In-Game Username:
    What do you want from the store?
    Why do you want said item(s)?
    Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread)

Good luck to everyone, happy posting.

nzoslash, Xandalf, Katerina and 11 others like this.
  2. ItsAndr

ItsAndr Pickle with no rick Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsAndr
    In-Game Username: ItsAndr
    What do you want from the store? Hero rank
    Why do you want said item(s)? Because I've wanted it for a very long time but never had the chance of buying it. (Closest was Legend rank)
    Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread) Nope

Contemptible likes this.
  3. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    IGN: Netherlasting
    What do you want from the store: Premium on the account EpicBlazeLXIX
    Why do you want the said item(s): I would like the Premium rank on n this account because my friend has always wanted a rank on this server but he's not allowed to make online purchases so hopefully if I win this one, his request my come true.
    Do you have any comments to make: For some reason, I got an alert saying that I was tagged in this thread, lol. Also, thanks for doing this giveaway and good luck to everybody.

Contemptible likes this.
  4. Misjudgmentz

Misjudgmentz inactive

Minecraft:
    Vixellaa
    In-Game Username: UghStar

- Ability to ride your pet! ($5 USD now, originally $10 USD)
    - Enderman Pet ($2 USD now, originally $4 USD)

Why do you want said item(s)? I would like these items because I never had enough money to buy them myself. Anytime I would ask my mom, she would say no because she hates video games and she doesn't think I should play video games. If I asked my step-dad, he would say no because he's super cheap. The only way I could get these items is if I asked my real dad, but he doesn't live with me and he's always busy with work.

Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread) Thanks for doing this giveaway Bubs! I miss talking to you. ;-; We need to talk more on skype, okay? <3

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    Contemptible likes this.
  5. TreeKillerMan

TreeKillerMan shamone Donator

Minecraft:
    TreeKillerMan
    In-Game Username: TreeKillerMan

Gadgets:
    -Discoball
    -Parachute
    -Rainbow Armor
    -Tornado
    -Suicide Sheep
    Total: $6.25
    Creative:
    -5 extra plots
    -Change /fly speed
    Total: $8.50
    Grand Total: $14.75

Why do you want said item(s)?: I was supposed to buy these items for myself, and due to a problem with my bank I cannot make purchases on the IJ&H store. Also, the sale may end soon and I do not have enough money to buy all these things. I really want the extra plots so that I have more space to build my ideas without needing to clear one of my favourite plots, also the reason I want the rest is just for fun and to entertain me.

Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread): Thank you for doing this giveaway, it is very kind of you to do this!

Contemptible likes this.
  6. TheNinjaFury

TheNinjaFury Fury Donator

Minecraft:
    [Hero] TheNinjaFury // TheEmperorOfFury
    In-Game Username: TheNinjaFury
    What do you want from the store? Please could I have Hero rank :)
    Why do you want said item(s)? I've been legend for about 9 months now, and I'm getting slightly bored with it. I would buy it myself, but I can't as I'm saving for a new Microphone.
    Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread) Thanks so much for doing this. It's really appreciated :D

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  7. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    In-Game Username: Bilbotei
    What do you want from the store? Herobrine rank ($7.50) only.
    Why do you want said item(s)? Because I like ranks a lot.
    Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread) Thanks for the giveaway

8. niaarchangel

niaarchangel Angelic VTuber Donator

Minecraft:
    niaarchangel
    In-Game Username: EpicTNT_Studios
    What do you want from the store? Nether Mobs Disguise Pack
    Why do you want said item(s)? I want some extra disguises to use
    Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread) Sad that the store is closing :(

9. Glass

Glass what Donator

Minecraft:
    GlassisGlass
    In-Game Username: BodaciousBlu
    What do you want from the store? /fly
    Why do you want said item(s)? It would make it much easier to build houses and towers in Peaceful Survival.
    Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread) Thanks for doing this.

sss likes this.
  10. Xandalf

Xandalf Donator

In-Game Username: XandalfWizard
    What do you want from the store? Premium rank and /fly for _PocketNinja_
    Why do you want said item(s)? _PocketNinja_ has been my friend for a long time and we enjoy playing Skyblock together. Premium and /fly would help him
    Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread) Thanks for doing this giveaway. Good luck to everyone else c:

KokichiOma likes this.
  11. TheDiamondPicks

TheDiamondPicks String.format("%d %s", 404, "Title not found") Donator

Minecraft:
    TheDiamondPicks
    In-Game Username: TheDiamondPicks
    What do you want from the store? 48 Extra Faction Power on Peaceful Survival ($10), /sell ($2.50), Survival: Kit Rainbow Clay ($2.50)
    Why do you want said item(s)? I wish to expand my survival faction.
    Do you have any comments to make? Thanks for doing this giveaway, good luck to everyone.

12. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    In-Game Username: StarlightFox

What do you want from the store?: "Unlock ALL Gadgets!" (15$)

Why do you want said item(s)?: Because the gadgets are fun to play around with and I'd like to have more to use.

Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread): Thank you so much, Bubs. And goodbye. :c

13. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    Steam Username: TheMint
    What do you want on Steam: 15$ gift code.
    Why do you want said item(s)? There are a few games I want to buy. I also want to purchase CS:GO skins and trade them to get more money.
    My parents seem to be too lazy to use their credit card for me xP

Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread) Thank you so much Bubbly!! :)

14. Whizzer

Whizzer Donator

In-Game Username: Happi_
    What do you want from the store? Premium
    My younger sister is getting into Minecraft, and really wants to be Premium on the server.
    I think I should take this time to thank you for the opportunity. Not a lot of people can buy these items, and it is a really great opportunity.

15. Bearington

Bearington Change your thoughts and you change your world Donator

Minecraft:
    [GOD] Wolfington_
    In-Game Username: KDragonSkies and Sir_Phoenixton (@FawkesPhoenix)
    What do you want from the store? Hello, for my friend Sir_Phoenixton, I would like to give him the farm animal disguise package which costs 7.50$. For me, I would like two Peaceful Survival mob spawner packages which costs 5$ total. Then, I would like one expansion of the friend list for 1.25$. Lastly, I would like the Parachute gadget which costs 1.25$. If my math is correct, all of these costs should be equal too 15$.
    Why do you want said item(s)? I would like to give my friend this package because he is my best friend in-game and I just want to do this. He has been asking for this package and I thought I could hopefully give this to him. He has been the kindest person and I want to reward him for all that he has done for me. I would like the other items for myself because I have been wanting them, and I though I could benefit from them. For example, I would sell the spawners to people at low costs and I would accept more friends too my list. Additionally, I would use the gadget just for my personal enjoyment.
    Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread) I Just want to thank you so much for this opportunity, it means so much to me and I hope to meet you in the future!

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  16. Lethalities

Lethalities Donator

Minecraft:
    Lethalities
    In-Game Username: SimpleFellow & JAKOBXD26
    What do you want from the store?: For Jakob, Donator rank. For me (SimpleFellow), Iron Golem Pet, 10 spawners in Skyblock & Survival and change of flight speed in Creative. (Donator: $5 + Iron golem $5+ Spawners (Skyblock Survival) + /flyspeed $2.50 = $15 in total)
    Why do you want said item(s)?: First, I want to give JAKOBXD26 Donator Rank as a sign of appreciation for being friends together and I feel sad for him to have no rank. Second, I want to have fun w/ Iron Golem Pet and easily travel in Creative w/ /flyspeed. Lastly, I wanna give away Skyblock spawners for people in-need <3.
    Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread):
    Thanks for making this giveaway to give opportunities to players who can't afford items! Good luck people with the giveaway!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  17. Jacob_

Jacob_ Donator

In-Game Username: LordeJerrry And BobTheBuuilder210
    What do you want from the store? /fly For BobTheBuilder210 ($5.00)

LordeJerry:- Horse Disguise ($2.50) And 30 Mob Spawners In Survival($7.50)

Grand Total:-$15.00
    Why do you want said item(s)? I want my alt to have /fly becuase I have /fly on my main account and I always try and fly with my alt. I want horse disguise because I like to disguise and spawners because I want to add more to my farms
    Do you have any comments to make?(Toward me or the thread) Yes, Good luck to everyone who's entered

18. ImCoolTrustMe

ImCoolTrustMe xdx3owo Donator

Minecraft:
    Orchestrated
    In-Game Username: Anthy_Himemiya.
    What do you want from the store? I want the iron golem pet, ability to name pets, ender man pet, squid pet, slime pet, and add more slots to my friends' list twice, grand total of $15.00
    Why do you want said item(s)? I want these items because I want more of a variety of prts, and my friends' list is always full when I make a friend rip.

Good luck to every one else, luck is key, I guess. ;)

19. animelover999

animelover999 Donator

In-Game Username: HCchicken
    10 mob spawners (SkyBlock) ($2.50)
    Command: /sell ($2.50)
    Set unlimited homes! ($2.50)
    Farm Animals (Package) ($7.50)
    I want them because I do not have a disguise yet and I want one.
    Thank you so much for doing this and I hope I win :P

20. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

In-Game Username: KateVampire n I will tell you my steam name later xD
    What do you want? CS:GO I don't know if it's possible
    Why do you want said item(s)? I just want to play something else with my friends and because I'm too broke to afford it
    Do you have any comments to make? Thanks for doing this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.