Other Games Favorite pokemon music?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by noahnoobfax, Dec 24, 2016.

1. noahnoobfax

noahnoobfax Donator

I have a few themes I really love. In no order here they are:

What I love about these themes:

Frozen unova - EXTREMELY well at setting the mood. Instead of spoiling the moment, ill just say that its a rather dark moment in the franchise.

Guzma theme- This theme really does well at fitting his character. Plus its very catchy and fun to listen to.

Colress theme- Same as guzma's essentially except he has an even catchier, cooler, more scientific theme to it.

Neo team plasma- Hands down the best villain team theme. Intimidating and again fun to listen to.

Black/White Kyurem- Peep the godzilla music reference at the beginning. Other than that, overall a catchy theme.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  2. Teddie

Teddie Donator

Primal Dialga Boss Fight - Pkmn Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and Darkness

retirednow likes this.
  3. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    ooooh, with the introduction of Sun and Moon, there's more to be added to my list
    These are just a few of em from the new games alone

4. katlynn

katlynn "Dear heart, why him?" Donator

i've never played/watched pokemon but ive discovered a few good songs

and ofc

5. Teddie

Teddie Donator

lavender town was lowkey the best bgm in the entire series

retirednow, ItsJerry and katlynn like this.
  6. Meeperderp

Meeperderp Try and fail, but don't fail to try.

Minecraft:
    Meeperderp

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  7. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Oh i have plenty of music i like from the Pokemon games, But these are just a few.

#1: Pokemon HeartGold- Ho-oh Battle theme

This one here is one of my Personal favorites as it's so unlike any other Legendary battle theme ive ever heard. Usually Legendary pokemon battle themes have that techno feel to it, But this one really nails That Johto feel by having traditional Japanese Instruments, and Like every Legendary battle ive been in, it still manages to get me pumped.

#2: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum-Dialga, Palkia & Giratina battle theme

This one's another legendary battle theme, Since i grew up with the Gen 4 games, I always have had a soft spot for the Mascot legendaries of the game. Their theme has that God-like feel to it with the Piano solo and the Timpani drums. Really fits with what your going up against. Also I might as well mention Giratina's battle theme as just being the embodiment of Pure chaos. All 3 of these guys's themes are awesome in my opinion but i only had room for one.

#3: Pokemon D/P/PL- Cynthia's Battle theme.

This is my personal favorite trainer theme. Even though I have honestly never battled Cynthia in the Games, I still really enjoyed the music that went along with it. It just has that feeling of "No more Screwing around, this is a REAL battle." Like this is going to be challenging and if you dont make it out alive, it's game over. One of these days ill get around to battling Cynthia in the original games but i dont feel like im ready yet. xD but yeah, awesome peice of music!

#4: Pokemon Black & White- Ghetsis's theme.

Out of all the villains I remember out of Pokemon, Ghetsis always comes to mind for me, Even though i havent played the Black and white games, I still remember hearing all kinds of horror stories of how Relentless the fight with him was, And aside from that I always thought Ghetsis was one scary bastard. He's a Power-hungry King that Betrays his own son, Tries to Murder your character on the spot and was just an all around Evil son of a b*tch. And his Theme perfectly describes that. The Timpani drums and other instruments give a foreboding feeling to you like "You angered me, Now your going to DIE." I know Cyrus was also pretty creepy as he was just a soulless person, but when it comes to being intimidating, Ghetsis takes the spot.

And that's just a few that I happen to like, hopefully you guys agree with my list. :)

noahnoobfax likes this.
  8. sss

sss Donator

9. noahnoobfax

noahnoobfax Donator

Ack how could I forget the lake theme. That along with eterna forest were some of my favorite gen 4 themes.

I definitely agree with you on the ghetsis one. He is the most evil villain (cold blooded) of the entire franchise. While other villains such as cyrus or maxie or lysandre (list goes on) have one thing in common, which is all having a set goal that would be their envisioning of a perfect world and harsh motives to get to it, Ghetsis is different. He wants world domination and stops at nothing to get to it, even if it means hurting those around him and making their ENTIRE LIFE a lie(N), he'll do it. Killing is an option too, as he makes kyurem try to stab you to death with icicles.

Anyways though, I feel his bw2 version is better imo though. It emphasizes his sheer insanity with the fast pace. The bw1 version just emphasizes him as a tyrant.

Though, I'll always have colress as my favorite though. The only villain to kill an entire city full of people using just ice.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2016
    sss likes this.
  10. momand

momand ex-god Donator

retirednow likes this.
  11. noahnoobfax

noahnoobfax Donator

Was actually gonna include the second one on your list, but since the forums dont let you put more than five I couldnt :/

momand likes this.
  12. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    Only know the Red & Blue music lol

momand and noahnoobfax like this.